Selling professionally renovated 1989 Toyota van! (8500)
Bought this gorgeous thing round august and spent last couple months rebuilding her. Interior features include (all 2 months old).
– ICECO 20l fridge and freezer
– 2 burner camp stove
– sink and extendable sink head that can be used as shower.
– 200 watt Renogy solar panel suit case
– 200 amp hour lead acid battery
– high end sound system with switch for
subwoofer and amplifier so you can run tunes for up to 3 hours while the engine is off. (amp drains battery in 15 mins if on)
– couch that transforms into twin size
– plenty of storage
battery lasts just under 5 days before I need to charge. Engine runs like a dream (up to 25 mpg if you stay around 55/60 mph). A/C takes a minute to kick in but works fine aside from that. Shes rear wheel drive. Passed smog easily. dude who owned it before me gave engine a very good clean. have also had alternator and belts replaced, along with a bunch of wiring and gaskets. Everything in pictures along with surf board and a couple wetsuits come with.
You may also like...