1997 Winnebago Rialta HD model was ($26,500) 12/22 $23,850
Mileage 112,418 21.8 feet
I’m selling my 1997 Rialta. I’ve had countless amounts of amazing trips in this RV so this is a sad day for me. I truly hope someone else can give this beauty the love and attention it deserves. I have loved my travels over the past 4 1/2 years but now, I need a slightly bigger unit. New Transmission with warranty until 4/23. I have done a lot of upgrades to this unit. There are no leaks. Sealed 8/22.
I just had the Refrigerator & generator service & put a new microwave in 12/02/22.
I had a Bunch of other insignificant stuff done.
All appliances checked and serviced. 12.03.22. Everything works as it should. Water and sewer systems checked and serviced. This is a Local PNW vehicle with California Smog.
* Backup camera/radio combo with Front & Rear stereo speakers
* Transmission cooler
* Transmission dipstick
So much more!
* Sleeps 2 (HD model but has open front could be designed for more)
* 3-way fridge
* Microwave -new 12/03/22
* Cook top
* Facilities (shower, toilet, basin)/ + outside shower
* Pull out dining table
* Tons of clever and ample storage
* Shower curtain (original)
* Outside privacy curtain (original)
* Inside privacy curtain (original)
* Analog TV antenna- unmounted 13” TV that fits on back shelf.
* Removable Custom made step with storage
* Brighter LED headlights
* Ottoman for sitting & storage (no second row of seats)
* Easy to open T-locks on back compartment
* Extra specialized fluids suited for this Rialta
* Shore connection
* Sewer hose
* Onan generator
* House battery
* Main battery replaced early 2021
* New air spring replaced 2000
* Onan generator can be tough to start, serviced 11/2022
* Resealed all joint connections 08/2022 this unit has never leaked as long as I have had it. I just felt it was time as a precaution.
* New axels. On both front wheels 10/2022
I am also including:
* Scan Guage II to monitor systems
* Tow package for use with basket tail lights (not included)
* I have all repair work paperwork
* Windshield May need new gasket only for looks (but has not leaked)
* and unlimited awesomeness!
The Rialta drives like a minivan. It turns tightly because it’s built on a VW Eurovan chassis.
I’ve averaged 15-20 mpg mostly, w/ the lower end being on hilly terrain/higher speed (>65 mph) and the higher end going between 50-65 mph in normal weather and terrain.
Mechanically, it’s in great shape (no codes). It has lots of newer parts. I never fudged on getting repairs done. The engine has not given me any trouble. Rebuilt Transmission 04/2022 with 1 year warranty till 04/2023.
You may also like...