*If still posted it’s still available*
✨ Are you ready to create lifelong memories in a newly renovated skoolie? ✨
🤩 The Amazing News:
– Runs and drives perfectly
– Skylight!!! Get ready to sleep under the stars every night 🙂
– Perfectly dialed in off grid adventure vehicle
– Physical title in hand ready to transfer
– If you can drive a full size van you can drive this!
– No special drivers license needed
🎥 Video Tour:
📊 The Stats:
– 1999 Chevy Truf Shuttle Bus
– 136,000 miles
– dually rear wheels
– diesel fuel
– 9 feet tall and 22.5 feet long
– 16mpg highway 11mpg city
– private seller
🚐 The Van:
– Automatic transmission
– Brand new a/c system! Condenser and compressor
– Bus drives super smooth
– Rear wheel drive
– Has been regularly serviced throughout her life
– Mechanically in great shape. It was just at the mechanic for a tune up and was given a clean bill of health. There’s nothing they suggested needs to be repaired to drive at this time—she could leave today and drive to California and back! That said, I highly suggest continuing to regularly service the bus to make it last for years to come.
– Engine and transmission are completely reliable
– No check engine lights
– Aftermarket Bluetooth stereo system
– Fresh coat of auto paint on entire exterior of van
🚧 The Construction:
– Skylight!! 🤩 Sleep under the stars every night!!
– Vinyl wood flooring throughout
– Insulated floors, ceiling, and walls
– Fresh weather stripping throughout bus
– Exterior is completely sealed and waterproofed
– I have built six skylights in vehicles over several years and have never had leaking problems. One of those vans has lived in Minnesota for two years so has survived the harsh winters and summers too. Snow, well below zero temperatures, sleet, rain, heat, etc. It hasn’t leaked! I’m very confident in the quality of the skylight.
🛏 The Van Life Amenities:
– Off grid TV
– Solar powered (2x 100W solar panels)
– King size 6 inch memory foam mattress
– Stainless steel kitchen sink with faucet and electric pump
– 20 liter fresh water and 20 liter grey water tanks for the kitchen sink
– Anyone 6’1 foot and below can very comfortably walk around the van
– Height floor to ceiling
– Maxxair fan deluxe. This is the top of the line kind that can push air out of the van, pull air into the van, and even maintain a steady temperature throughout the night
– Ideal bed layout for dreamy vanlife photos
– Very roomy inside
📦 The Storage:
– Toooons of storage throughout the bus. Plenty of space for more than one person and their toys!
– Overhead storage, under the bed storage, and the entire back trunk closet area
🔌 The Electronics:
-Everything inside the bus is powered off 2 Renogy 100w solar panel securely mounted on the van roof
– Charge controller
– 2000W inverter
– Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
– Maxxair fan deluxe
– Remote controlled lighting strips with several light modes—this is a vibe at night
– Lots of USB ports for charging phones and other devices
– Simple and easy to use power station. It’s all totally dialed in for you and is very user friendly.
– Plenty of juice to charge all of your electronics including laptop or cameras
– You won’t have to worry about waking up to a dead car battery
😕 The Bummer News:
– This isn’t the most fuel efficient vehicle out there (roughly 16mpg highway 11mpg city)
– Despite the insulation and sound deadening material, this bus does get noisy from road rumble 🙁
🛠 Recent Repairs:
– Brand newly fixed a/c system. Condenser and compressor.
– Was just cleared after a comprehensive safety inspection
– It was just in the shop for a thorough safety check and complete review
🤯 The Unbelievable News:
– Despite being from ‘99, this bus is very reliable and dedicated to facilitating wild adventures
– I sold my last adventure van at 312,500 miles, so these things can last FOREVER
💁🏼♀️ Easy To Drive
– I’m a 5’2 110lb woman and I can comfortably drive this shuttle bus! Give it about 5 minutes behind the wheel and you’ll feel right at home. It’s basically just like driving a full size van, but a little taller!
🤔 The Catch:
– There is none. This is the camper you’ve been searching for! This bus is turn key ready!
🏞 She’s Travel Ready!!
This is a newly converted skoolie! I lived vanlife myself for a couple of summers and now I flip vans and buses to help more people live their dreams! This bus has never been lived or traveled in yet. It has low miles because it was used as a church bus before I purchased her to renovate. I’m looking to rehome her to the right person eager to embark on their memory making trip.
🚀 Interested in standing out as a serious buyer? Send me a detailed message confirming you’ve read this entire ad.
💫 It’s time for you to live your #buslife dream! 🥳 🏜 🚐 🏔💕
**crazy amount of interest, serious inquiries only please 😅 call/text me [contact info removed] or email me directly [contact info removed]
***cash or secure confirmed wire transfer only, not interested in a payment plan. I bank at Wells Fargo, so if you do too that would be super convenient!***
You may also like...