With our Pan-American journey spanning at an end, the time is coming to pass on the keys to our adventure van and faithful friend. Id love to see her go to another traveller for another chapter of adventures, she deserves it.
She’s never let me down, broken down, failed to start, or get me there, through her windows ive seen the world change 🌎 She’s simply the best.
So we looking to find a buyer in mid-end of June for our 1999 Ford Econoline e-150. The van will be located in Mexico🇲🇽. We are flexible and can make approriate accomodations to meet at a border also.
– Price: best offer. Can be paid in Dollars or in NIS. Price negotiable for buyers who can commit in advance.
– Approximately 225k at time of sale.
– Lots of life left in the van, these engines go forever.
– V8 4.8l motor
– The van is US plated and ready for transfer. Vermont plates.
– Strong frame with a good maintenance history.
– We can use a Poder for transfer or an agent to assist.
– 4 good tires with a spare.
– Recent (200 miles ago) full synthetic oil change + filter.
– Full fluid flush and replacement when the van was purchased.
– New battery.
– Full kitchen: (Pots, pans, utensils, 1 burner stove, gas tanks, storage, Cooler, Freeze packs, etc.)
– Kitchen storage is located in pull out crates under the back bed.
– Water tank, solar panel charger, tools, bedding, tent, flash lights, chairs, yoga mats, sleeping pads, 2 air mattress, mosquito nets, locks, 4 portable fans, USB lighting system, pillows, blankets, portable shower, locking benches, security wheel lock, and so much more! (Please ask about anything specific 🙂)
– Overall the van has everything you need to live and travel with. It’s a complete kit in great mechanical condition.
Please feel free to message me with any questions, more than happy to answer 🙂
Ensure lots of fun and memories for the happy buyer!
You can contact us on WhatsApp: +976 52-4766519 or email [email protected]
You may also like...