End of summer price drop. If you love boondocking or just weekend warrior camping this non pet/ smoking rig is for you!
Rare 2001 Roadtrek 200 Versatile on Chevy chassis professionally set up for easy off grid happiness *more info about Lithium batteries, at end
Type: Class B RV
Length: 20ft 5in
Fuel Type: Gas
Mpg approx 15-17
Comfortably cruises at 60-70 on cruise control
+6’ clearance in the main part of the van
Purchased in 2019, well-maintained and serviced.
Priced to sell and accounts for the actual condition (tires, minor repairs, cosmetic needs)
• Coolest opera three windows
• Bathroom (newer toilet & shower)
• Rv Queen size bed/ 12volt outlet near bed
• Two twin size beds
• Clover leaf table with seating for 4
• Dometic 3-Phase Refrigerator ; Larger refrigerator than most Roadtreks or camper vans for that matter
• 2-burner gas stovetop with fan hood
• 6 Gallon propane water heater
• Onan Generator replaced in 2010 with prime feature, full serviced less than 5 hours ago
• Fedders-Air Conditioner
• Both front captain’s chairs swivel
Lots of interior storage and pass-through exterior storage
• Back up camera
• 2019 Complete roof sealant, inspection and touch up 2022
• Exterior Shower
• Recent vehicle maintenance records on hand.
Improvements since 2019:
• Regular oil changed
• Front rotors, breaks, and hubs checked yearly
• 4 Newer Bilstein shocks
• New park plugs in engine
• All fluids-except R differential – flushed and refilled
• Newer fuel filter
• Newer serpentine belt
• Radiator pressure checked
• Newer chassis battery
• Complete tune up 500 miles ago
• Could use paint
*All battery system professionally installed; 2 Lion Lithium batteries, a Xantrex 3000 watt pure signwave6 inverter charger, and Victron shunt battery monitor set up. This system charges up to 6 x faster than factory system. Boondocking capacity is 5 days with just an hour from generator.
You may also like...