This is a 2004 Chinook Summit LE. It was purchased less than a year ago. It has been completely cleaned-up, engine has been serviced, and hydraulics and slides were fixed and serviced. It has under 75K miles and is looking and running sweeeeet right now!
Built on the Ford E-450 chassis and powered by a V10 6.8L engine with 305HP, this RV has plenty of power.
Luxury features include Two-slides and Automatic Leveling!
White leather interior with power folding sleeper-sofa.
This is beautifully remodeled 2004 Chinook Summit 2700 is very rare. There are almost no other original Chinook Summit’s for sale in the entire country.
This top-of-the-line CHINOOK is turnkey ready for your next adventure!
Equipped with a 5,000 lb. towing hitch, you can hook up your car, boat, or trailer and bring it along for the ride. Hook up in an RV Park running on a 30-amp AC connection or wander off the grid and get support from an Onan 4kw gas generator, 40-gallon freshwater tank, 40-gallon gray tank, 20-gallon black tank, a 78 lb propane tank, and a 2000 watt inverter/charger. Plus, she has a solar panel to keep the house batteries charged.
She has all of the bells and whistles and a lot is NEW.
• Internal jacks and auto leveling system
• Whole house vacuuming system (which is awesome wife says),
• New vinyl plank flooring
• New bedroom carpet and padding
• Driver and passenger seats professionally recovered with new foam cushioning.
• Bedroom slide out air seal was just replaced
• Hydraulic controller rebuilt
• Updated floors with premium vinyl plank flooring with cork underlayment.
• Four new 6V deep cycle batteries & engine battery in June of 2020.
• Air conditioning
• Gas Generator
• Power Sofa
• 2 Slides.
• 6 new all-season tires with less than 500 miles
• Propane heater & water heater
• Refrigerator is AC and propane
• 12V flat screen TV and DVD player,
• Cell phone signal booster for streaming tv through hot-spot
• Dash stereo system with multiple speakers.
• Sleeps four adults, with a powered sofa sleeper that opens and retracts with a push of a button.
• New (2020) queen-size bed in the rear.
• Refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, and microwave/convection oven.
• Free standing maple dining trays store behind the passenger seat.
• Patio awning to set up your patio layout.
• All 12V vents are new
You may also like...