Sprinter 3500 Cargo converted to camper
Engine: 5 cylinders 2.7L Diesel (T1N). 5 speed automatic. Long wheelbase (158”’- dually), High roof
RWD, 2WD, cruise control, power steering, power locks, AM/FM stereo. 1 FOB key and two spare keys.
Conversion details: All done between Oct 2019-Oct 2020.
• Solar: 2 each SUNGOLDPOWER 100-Watt 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels connected in series.
• GHB 20A 12V 24V Solar Charge Controller Auto Switch LCD Intelligent Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Overload Protection Temperature Compensation
• 1 each- 100AH Deep Cycle AGM SLA VRLA Battery for Solar System (room for expansion) and cut off switch.
• Electop 6 Way Blade Fuse Block Fuse Box Holder, 6 Circuit. House battery connections:
o Max air fan- with rain shield
o Two interior led lights
o Aux plugs for charging (usb)
o 5” digital wireless backup camera- (wired for fulltime use as rear view camera)
• 7-gallon water tank with foot pump on sink and 5-gallon wastewater tank
• Hike Crew Advanced Portable Outdoor Camping Travel Toilet
• Two external shore power plugs
• COSTWAY Car Freezer, 44 Quart Compressor Travel Refrigerator -4°F to 50°F. Electric 12V/24V with 3 Levels.
• Kyng Power Solar Generator Power Station UPS Battery 500w Continuous 1000w Peak Inverter with 110V/500W 3 AC Outlet, 12V Car 4 USB. Charge with solar, AC or DC.
• Insulated cargo walls, ceiling and door panels.
Maint/Repairs since I have owned with receipts: All work performed by reputable shops and some still have warranty.
Great T1N engine.
10/7/19: all new glow plugs, new EGR valve, AC Condenser, fuel filter and 6 new tires (odometer 234,561)
11/7/19: New glow plug relay and turn signal relay and complete new set of bilstein shocks
5/29/20: All 5 fuel injectors replaced, oil separator and air intake hoses replaced.
6/8/20: New air temp sensor, MAP sensor
7/24/20: Low side AC Line and AC Compressor Accumulator replaced
9/18/20: Transmission service (fluid, gasket and filter)
3/9/21: Oil change and new oil filter, Crank shaft position sensor, Oxygen Sensor and transmission wire harness repair.
7/19/21: AC blower motor and new HVAC Control panel.
10/19/21: New Turbo and engine mount and new valve cover and gasket replaced. (Odometer 236,856)
New Parts: Rear light Dorman circuit boards and taillight assembly with all new bulbs. K&N Air Filter. Replaced factory plastic intake air turbo resonator with aluminum one. New floor mats and seat headrests and new seat covers. Vinyl graphics.
Spare parts included: new EGR valve and aluminum turbo hose adapter and transmission dipstick. I will include the scan gauge.
Title in hand and registered in NC. Tags and inspection renewed (Oct 21). Please only serious inquiries and CASH or bank certified check only- NO trades.
You may also like...