This van was built-out by Autarky in Reno, NV. It is a low mileage 4×4 E350 passenger van from Northern California. The van is standard length but packs a ton of features into a compact and powerful package. The shorter wheel base allows you to go anywhere and make tight maneuvers.
Location: Bend, OR (15 minutes from RDM airport)
With a robust solar/lithium system, heating system, independent off-grid A/C, indoor and outdoor kitchens, and true off-road suspension this van is incredibly well-suited for a lot of adventures. You could take this van up to the mountain for a ski day or on an overland adventure, it doesn’t have a whole lot of limitations.
– E350 Standard length
– 5.4L Triton V8 – 70k miles
– 2008 with a 2020 Passenger Van conversion
– Purchased with roughly 65,000 miles prior to the conversion.
– Total loaded weight is 8200 Pounds
– Total length bumper to bumper is 18FT
– Total height is 10’ 2”
– Fuel economy around 14mpg at 70 MPH
– GCWR of 13,000lbs.
– 3.73 Gear Differential (speedometer almost spot on)
– NV271 Heavy duty transfer case
– Dana 60 Front and rear Axle
Suspension, Wheels, Tires:
– Timberline vans 6” coilover linked 4×4 kit
– Elka 12” travel bypass Stage 3 Coilovers – 500lb Eibach springs
– Bilstein 5100 Rear shocks with Timberline 12 pack rear leaf springs
– Van was originally converted to 4×4 in 2008 by Quad Van of Oregon and was upgraded to the Timberline Coilover kit during the 2021 conversion
– Buschwacker Fender flares
– 17in Method 305s in Bronze
– 33in Kenda Kleaver R/T (nearly new)
– Custom Front and rear Trac Bars
– Front Heavyduty swaybar with extended Links
– Custom R20 Morey Industries Fiberglass Hightop – Interior height – 6’ 2”
– 3m Thinsulate and Closed cell Foam complete insulation of floor, walls, and ceiling- Comfortable far below freezing temps and cools easily in Arizona heat.
– Complete cab and chassis vibration mat with Noico sound deadening
– Marine Vinyl insulated woven flooring
– Stainless steel Entry trim separating camper from driving cab
– Custom upholstered/insulated interior door and window trim
– All Custom lightweight Birch and Bamboo cabinetry
– Isotemp Cruise 49 black Marine 12v /120v fridge/freezer
– Thetford Triple Burner Propane Stainless Cooktop with glass top
– Thetford matching glass top Sink Unit
– Under bed and inside dinette latching storage compartments.
– Rear outdoor Zero Declination Shower Stall with Stainless marine hardware
– Toilet stall with Dometic Compact Cassette toilet
– Dinette Seating with Bamboo table with flush mount wireless phone chargers
– Modular aluminum and Birch bed platform. Bed Extends to a full ( 75×54 )
– 2 piece Temperpedic 3in memory foam mattress
– Custom made memory foam Dinette cushions and mattress wrapped in easy to clean marine vinyl
– Complete dimable LED lighting system with RGBW bed mood lighting flushed into aluminum trim accents on ceiling – with touchscreen controller
– Fresair 12v evaporative rooftop AC
– 5 total Interior 120v GFI Dual outlets with USB charging and wireless tabletop charging
– 12v USB charging stations
– Full pull-out rear kitchen / barbecue unit – Contains flip out propane cooktop and sink with infrared barbecue station.
– Custom door panels with first aid storage / tables / and cutting board
– AudioEngine A2 Bluetooth sound system
– Pedestal rotating passenger seat kit
– Armor and Recovery Gear:
– Aluminess front winch bumper
– Aluminess rear bumper with hitch receiver and storage
– Smittybuilt 15k front winch
– Aluminess Side mount roof / solar access ladder
– CARR offroad entry Steps
– Complete underside refresh – included media blast and full rubberized corrosion resistive coating.
– Pair of Baja Designs S2 floods on Hood Mounts
– Hella flush-mount bumper Pencil Beam Halogens
– Autarky Standard Solar Kit – AutarkyEv.com
– 300W Flush mount Rooftop Solar array
– Orion 30 Amp Alternator DC to DC charging while driving
– Victron 100/50 Bluetooth Charge controller
– Victron BMS with Shunt – Interior controller
– 2000w Victron compact Inverter Charger with Cerbo controller and GX50 touchscreen
– Midnight Solar Baby box with charge controller and inverter breakers.
– 200 Amp DC disconnect
– 30 Amp 120v interior accessible breaker panel containing all circuits both AC and DC in one easy to access and maintain panel.
– 300ah Ampertime Lithium Battery bank
– All mounted below rear dinette bench seats
Water, Heat ,Cooling:
– 35 Gallon Fresh water tank – SS marine inlets
– 8 Gallon Grey water tank – exterior Dump outlet
– Shurflo 12v Water pump
– Full Pex Plumbing
– Rear mounted Stainless Shower system – hydronic connected for instant hot showers.
– Rear mounted and enclosed 20lb Composite Propane tank – Only used for cooktops
– Main Gasoline tank connected Eberspacher Ds5 Hydronic system – Instant hot water heat exchanger and Kalori thermostatically controlled in cab water to air heat exchanger.
– Eberspacher easy start pro controller
– Rear bumper mounted all aluminum hydronic tank for easy service
– All plumbing and tanks are mounted within the insulated interior and will not freeze while camper is heated
– Fresair 12v DC Evaporative cooler with separate 8 gallon water tank.
– Custom Gold reflective heat shields for every window in the camper