Sprinter 3500 170″ Dually Camper Van Conversion Vanlife 4 Season Tiny Home
(Price is in Canadian $’s).
Brand New! Never used. Professionally built (Master Carpenter), meticulously built, highest quality van conversion. Take a weekend ski trip to the mountains, go surfing for a month on the West Coast, or live in a full-time tiny home, good for all 4 seasons. Functional, impeccably designed and built, quality fixtures and materials, comfortable and warm, feels like a home, designed for multi-uses with tons of storage throughout the cabin, garage and cab.
– 2009 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Dually 170” wheelbase 3L Diesel Engine with 173000 KMS
– Cab seats 3. Rear sleeps 3, seats 5.
– New brake pads and rotors, battery, tires, windshield, and new Alpine stereo/backup camera
– Current mechanical inspection and in excellent condition.
– Solar professionally installed – 460w solar panel system, 3 x 100amp hour cold weather lithium-ion batteries with a 1000w inverter
– Batteries charge from 3 sources; solar, alternator and shore power.
– Exterior shore power plug, allows for electricity on demand/easy battery recharge
– Espar/Eberspacher Hydronic Glycol D5E diesel heater (high efficiency/low fuel use)
– Glycol heats water and air furnace
– Glycol lines run parallel to waterlines and under fresh water tank to keep water from freezing
– Winterizing process easy with air connection ports and shut-off valves
– Control panel with furnace, furnace fan, light switches, 2 USB plugs, 110V plug, water pump on/off switch, and charge controller display. Centrally located for easy access
– Puck lights, warm LED lights and 4 zones (celling, kitchen uppers, dining uppers, sleeping area)
– Fan-tastic Roof Vent Fan. Quiet 3 speed fan, with thermostat, reversible airflow, rain sensor
– Full kitchen with 50L Dometic fridge/freezer, propane stove, portable induction cooktop
– All cabinets marine grade slam latches, soft close drawers and gentle gas-lift hold opens on upper hatches
– All cabinets built to last, high quality plastic laminate with lacquered birch plywood interiors, European hinges
– Undermount garbage and recycling bins, built-in vented propane/bottle storage compartment
– Undermount sink, with butcher block cover, and additional matching butcher block cutting board
– High quality gear hooks throughout
– Ample pantry space in upper cabinets, lower cabinets have custom built-in drawers with dividers to keep your gear securely stored (cutlery, pot, utensil, cleaning supplies drawers, maps/books, laptop, flashlight/camping gear, etc.)
– Built-in portable cassette toilet (use outside van or in shower stall)
– Shower is multi-use, private and is also a dry sauna and gear drying room, or hanging storage closet (two removable hanging bars included)
– Low flow shower with detachable head and adjustable shower bar. Waterproof shower light.
– Dining area or lounge seating with large slide out butcher-block dining table
– Flip down, outdoor cooking/eating table
– Dining area can be easily converted into kids’ bed
– Extra bed is 60” l x 34” w), hidden, sturdy, simple and quick to use bed mechanism
– Mattress is made using bench cushions with angled edges to stop slippage
– 4 large drawer boxes under kid bed/dining seating
– Dining area, 6 large upper cabinets for clothes/gear
– Access door from cab to garage, perfect for dog crate, gear storage or accessing garage without opening back doors
– Queen size master bed with high quality foam 5” mattress, waterproof cover, sturdy construction, fully vented to allow airflow from garage/heating duct vent below
– Side window ventilation for sleeping area, bedside spot light with switches on light), 2 each USB ports on bedside shelf
– Skylight above bed
– Custom, matching the bench fabric, upholstered panels (added insulation and light blocking) for all windows
– Garage is oversized (36”w x 32”h x 72”l)
– Ample gear storage (bikes, skis, watersports). Can install surfboard ceiling hooks if required.
– Bright Led cargo light in garage
– Same high quality kitchen cabinetry in garage
– 6 gear/backpack/clothing hooks in garage
– 20 Liter fresh water tank cabinet
– Furnace, water heater, water pump, silencer, and accumulator cabinet, with easy access winterizing quick-connect blow out valve
– Electrical, batteries, fuses and charge controller cabinet, 110V outlet
– Outdoor shower head, fresh and grey water hose cabinet (hoses supplied)
– Empty additional tool cabinet
– Outdoor shower with hot and cold water at rear of garage, multi setting shower head
– Master electrical/power shut-off switch at rear (easy access)
– Fresh water tank and grey water tanks drains easy to access
– Water tank filler from shore power, container/bucket filler
– Bypass system to allow water on demand when hooked up at campsite/hose outlet
– 25 Liter grey water tank under van
– Custom waterproof step/eating stool/sauna or shower stool /5lb propane tank storage box.
– Show storage at sliding door entrance
– Storage under cab seats
– High-quality wood paneling on walls, ceiling and under cabinetry
– Custom, built-in mural on back doors
– And more…
– For more pictures and videos: IG at wildandfreevans