For sale is my beloved Transit Connect campervan, Ford Farquaad.
Video Tour and additional photos available here:
2010 XLT Van with 137,000 miles. Runs and drives like a dream. 25mpg. This build has all the amenities needed to live your best road dog life!
Based in Bend, OR. Willing to deliver and travel.
– 160w solar
– 100ah SLA deep cycle **BRAND NEW JUST REPLACED**
– Battery isolator (leisure battery charges while driving)
– 20a Renogy MPPT charge controller
– BlueSea Systems Fuse Box
– Emergency On/Off control
– All components and appliances are appropriately fused
– 22L 12V Alpicool Fridge/Freezer
– 12v Deisel Heater **Runs GREAT**
– Maxxair MaxxFan Smoke Color
– Recessed LED lights on dimmer
– 750w inverter
– 2 USB & 1 12v cigarette for leisure system
– Full-size 4″ mattress. 6′ in length. Converts couch/bed via the slide-out frame.
– Dedicated kitchen area. 10″ sink with hand pump faucet. 7L fresh/2L grey with diverter to drain directly outside. 3′ of countertop space via pop-up extension
– Tons of storage. 6ft slide-out gear drawer with separated compartment for skis. Can be accessed inside from the hinged couch. 12″x12″ rear storage box. Over-cab storage. Cabinet storage above cook-area
– 1.5″ – 2″ of Rockwool insulation on walls, ceiling, doors
– Reflectix for all windows
– 8’x5′ awning
–Built so you could live & access everything from the inside, as well as the outside–
– Zero rust. Bought in Colorado and lived its whole life out west, so body and undercarriage are in amazing condition.
– FWD with Firestone Winterforce Tires (1 season)
– Snow chains
– 2″ hitch receiver
– Power windows and locks
– Lots of front-end work in February. New wheel bearings, ball joints, struts, all new breaks, tire sensors, RF CV axel. Comes with Autotek 3yr 100k mi warranty.
camper van, van conversion, vanlife, #vanlife, transit connect camper van
You may also like...