2011 Mercedes Sprinter Van – 2500, High Roof, 170WB, Diesel,155,000mi
Oil change, oil filter, air filter, Fuel filter, brake fluid flush, New Tires, Brakes and shocks at 142,000 mi
We are the 3rd owners of this van as it was originally a Fed Ex vehicle, then owned for a short time by one private owner who then sold it to Auto Valley Sales, Van Nuys, CA.
We bought the van in February 2020 from Jason. Our plan was to live in it for a year but we ended up with jobs sooner than we planned.
The build out was professionally done by Credible Construction in Yachats, Oregon.
Inside Features include:
• Cedar planked ceiling, Baltic birch floors and walls over foam insulation
• Cork flooring in main living area as well as the garage.
• RB components storage headliner above seats
• New cabin seats for driver and passenger
• JVC Stereo, equipped with back-up camera
• L-track in ceiling for hanging full size SUP or surf board – will hold up to 100lbs
• 6 ceiling lights, controlled at entrance panel, 2 lights above the galley with switches in galley cabinet and 2 reading lights above bed area with separate control switches for each.
• Seating – L shaped bench to include Nature’s head composting toilet, and 2 large storage cabinets underneath. 4in Foam custom removeable cushions for comfort
• Lagun mount with 24 x 24 table top
• National Luna 60L Dometic Fridge and Freezer (under warranty for 6.5 more years)- runs on DC or AC power
• Butcher block counter top with 15’ inset sink with moveable faucet and separate faucet attached to tertiary water filtration system
• Under the galley counter top – SHURFLO Aqua King II Junior 2.0 water pump, Watts Premier 560088 Lead, Cyst, VOC Carbon Block Two Stage water filtration system, Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4) and 5 gal sink water catch tank
• Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W 8500ST E210C2
• Cabinetry includes 3 drawers under butcher block, 5 – 9’x12’ upper cabinets for food and other storage(extends along the entirety of the drivers side)
• Soft storage – RB components varying sizes on drivers side next to the bed, along the passenger side above the bed as well as the rear doors.
• RB Component Bug Screens for Slider Door and Bay Bay Doors
• CRL Windows installed on drivers side(with split opening) above the galley, slider door large window and 2 bunk windows for ventilation in sleeping area.
• Quest Overland – Custom Insulated window covers for all windows
• 1 Max Fan above bed area
• 9 x 80 inches of storage along the driver’s side of the bed, separated into 4 “cubbies” for smaller storage
• 10’ Foam Queen size – like new mattress included
• Mr. Heater Propane heater
• 4 100W Renogy solar panels installed on to the roof of the van
• 4 100 Amp/hr Deep Cell AGM batteries
• 1 Smart Isolator for alternator charge to leisure batteries as well as 2 150A fuses for fire protection
• DC system charges all lights, fridge, water pump, ventilation pump for toilet and panel charging station (12V, 2 usb outlets)
• AC system is set up for 3 outlets (2 in galley, 1 in bed area) and the 4 gal water heater
• AC system is set with main breaker box for each plug, outlet and function for safety
• Fuse panel set for easy access and changes
• 2000W Renogy Inverter – set up with extension strip to plug in WeBoost and 5 other options for charging
• WeBoost Cellular extender installed for working on the road
• Renogy Solar Brain mounted on drivers side for monitoring, charge readout also in secondary panel in the front of the van.
• 30A power cable set for plug in at campsites, includes a 20A conversion as well for plug in at a friend’s house if you want to.
• Left side (driver) is all power, battery system etc
• Right side (passenger) holds a 32 gallon over the wheel well freshwater tank, with air escape valve, sediment filter and closing valves at water intake, before water pump and between the pump and the sink for any future changes needed. All water piping is drinking water grade PEX
• Storage in garage is 34’ wide by 80’ long. We stored 4 18 gal Rubbermaid tubs with 2 mountain bikes, 2 kiteboards and 4 kites, Propane grill and tools.
• Outdoor shower set up with pump and bucket – we used magnets to string up a shower curtain in between the back bay doors and heated up hot water with the heater.
You may also like...