2011 Mercedes Sprinter 144 High Roof Adventure Van
Off Grid Ready | Custom Build | Scandinavian Design
Opt outside with ease in this custom 2011 Mercedes Sprinter adventure van. Using a basic Outside Van as a base, this build was updated in 2020 with masterful woodwork and off grid features by Only Vans Customs. With 56,000 miles, this well-maintained vehicle is in better than average condition, and its diesel engine is ready for decades of future road trips.
Ideal for one to two travelers, this adventure build is perfectly designed for long weekend to multiweek-long trips to primitive, rustic or modern campsites. For those seeking to transition to minimalistic van life, this well-equipped build features:
• Goal Zero Yeti 400-watt power station, chargeable via solar, alternator and shore
• Renogy 175-watt, 12-volt rooftop solar panel
• Dometic CFX3 55-liter refrigerator
• Fan-tastic Vent rooftop fan
• Rooftop awning
• 10 Gallon, PVC rooftop water tank
• Mounted Camplux water heater & shower
• Coleman two-burner camp stove
• Kenwood Bluetooth sound system
• Overhead lighting
• Laminated flooring
• Full interior insulation by Outside Van
• IKEA queen mattress
• Swivel passenger seat
• Bed-to-couch backrest
This adventure van features a modern, minimal Scandinavian design with custom pine woodwork including:
• Dual bench seating
• Under bench pantry and refrigerator
• Under bench wash station
• Retractable pocket dining table
• Under dining table cubby storage
• Overhead soft close cabinetry
• Overhead linen storage shelf
• Floating bedside shelves with USB ports
• Underbed, back of van large cubby storage
• Underbed, back of van sliding storage/gear box
Click on link below to watch a video tour of van features.
For sale by owner for $65,500. Available for pick up in Boulder County. Serious inquiries only.
You may also like...