This State and Federally approved alternative clean fuel / propane fueled 2012 Ford E-150 Econoline cargo van was converted for the first owner to propane by Raush Clean Tech. It is super clean inside and out, and rides and drives like new. This converted cargo van has been well maintained and it shows: clean Carfax, two owners; VIN# 1FTNE1ELXCDA07289; 96,000 miles. This is a real bargain! The advantage of using propane instead of regular gasoline is that it is a cleaner burning fuel, is cheaper than gasoline when filling up, and it has the same mpg as gasoline.
The conversion to a mini-RV was completed by the second (and current) owner using ideas and online guidance from Vanlife Outfitters (www.vanlifeoutfitters.com).
Details are shown in the photos. A detailed description of the changes and additions is available on request. In addition, this Camper Van includes:
• Full documentation and handbooks for all the appliances and items added during the conversion.
• A set of wheel covers for sun protection of the tires.
• A tie-down kit for the Fiamma awning to protect against wind damage.
• Accessories for the Rhino Portable RV Grey Water Waste Tank.
• Tie down straps for securely holding the Rhino tank and chairs and / or a storage case on the rear ladder racks during transport.
• Cleaning and usage supplies for the Porta-Pottie.
• Mains power cable for connecting to external 110VAC mains power supply.
• Coax cable for connecting to external TV coax outlet.
• Portable TV antenna for use when external coax TV outlet not available.
• Water hose for filling freshwater tank or connecting to external mains water supply.
WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO TRAVEL AS MUCH AS WE USED TO WHEN YOUNGER AND NOW FEEL THIS CAMPER VAN IS SITTING IDLE MORE THAN IT IS BEING USED. SO, WE WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.