Great condition, stone gray, highly modified/highly modular build originally completed by Portland-based Outside Vans in 2013, featuring:
– 16” Black rhino wheels with newer BF Goodrich All-Terrain K02 tires
– Fully insulated, Hush Mat package, and custom insulated window coverings
– Airtronic diesel heater
– Low-profile Dometic roof-mounted AC system
– Custom three-panel bed with extended bed rails
– More than 70 feet of L-track on floor, sides (top and in garage), and along ceiling for maximum modularity
– Dometic CRX 1110 refrigerator and microwave in custom upper/lower cabinets
– Custom bumpers with front and back trailer hitches and fog light array
– 100 Watts of Solar with two lithium-ion batteries and a 2000W inverter
– Custom roof rack with custom water tank and Yakima boat racks (not pictured)
– Custom cabinet, including hidden porta potty
– Dual roof Maxx air fans, aftermarket T window sliders (port and starboard)
– Set up for custom air compressor (disabled)
– Dated but serviceable A/V system including drop down digital screen and 6 speaker custom stereo
– Two captain’s chairs with swivel base (only one installed); removable table on marine base.
– Multiple below-floor storage boxes and Adventure Wagon mule bag
– Custom Outside Vans running boards and rocker panels
Will include original aluminum alloy street wheels and snow chains.
All service records, including recently updated exhaust system, and records of minor cosmetic touch ups included.