This is a 2013 Ford Transit Connect Camper Van that I built myself. Simple and minimal design. Perfect for 1-2 people. Amazing adventure-mobile.
1) GREAT GAS MILEAGE. This van does 22-27 Miles a gallon, whereas other bigger vans can go as low as 8MPG. You can feel happy about your carbon footprint knowing that this van is not a gas guzzler.
2) DRIVES AND PARKS LIKE A REGULAR CAR. The driving experience is much safer and more pleasant than other vans. Plus, parking will not be a problem at all.
– 100W solar panel
– 240Wh Jackery Generator
– Fully insulated (walls, ceiling, floor)
– MaxxAir fan
– 7 gallon water capacity
– Plenty of space with two flip-up counter spaces
– Camping stove
– Spice rack
– RTIC Cooler 45 qt
– Easy to park and drive
– Easy stealth mode
– Lay down a self-inflating air mattress and some comfy blankets and you are good to go in no time