LARGEST VAN ON THE MARKET AND 20 MPG ! ! !
This amazing home on wheels is the dream project of an adventurous young couple who put blood, sweat, and tears into bringing it to life. Over 400 hours were spent on the diligent conversion using the finest of materials and ingenious craftsmanship. The van has received excellent care, immaculate cleaning, and top-notch routine service.
The van needs nothing!!! Get in and enjoy new experiences right away! With outstanding fuel mileage (20 mpg) and maximum room (170″ wheelbase EXTENDED), you will be very happy to call it home.
This van is in excellent condition and was built to meet anyone’s needs for full-time vanlife. It was designed for adventure and is ready for yours! It has a lot of power to run any household appliances, such as blender, instapot, etc. and of course charge all your gear, and still never run out of power. You can stay off grid for a week at a time in beautiful nature and still have everything you need right in the van!
– 2014 Mercedes Sprinter 2500, high roof
– 170″ WHEELBASE (LARGEST ON THE MARKET)
– NEW (2021) HIGH-QUALITY CONVERSION
– 2.1 diesel engine
– Amazing 20 mpg (actual)
– Rear wheel drive
– Just 168k miles
– Indoor & outdoor hot shower
– 40 gal fresh water tank
– 20 gal grey water tank with electric release
– 400 watt solar (4x 100W panels)
– 300Ah LiFePo (lithium iron phosphate) batteries
– 2000W Renogy Inverter Charger w/shore power plug in
– DC-DC charger (charges your batteries when you drive)
– Full size fixed bed with brand new Zinus gel memory foam mattress
– 4 gallon tankless electric water heater (heats water in less then 10 mins)
– Swivel passenger seat
– Airhead composting toilet
– 12v Dometic Fridge/Freezer
– 2 remote controlled Maxxair fans
– Induction cooktop
– Comes with limited Mercedes-Benz warranty for 3 years or 10k miles
WHO IS READY TO MAKE MEMORIES IN THIS BEAUTY?
Please contact me to view our vehicle or for more information. FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND MINE, I ONLY COMMUNICATE WITHIN THIS WEBSITE.
#1) Here is a video that explains the van:
#2) Here is a Youtube Playlist about building the van:
#3) Here is a Youtube Playlist about living in the van: