Take a look at our Class B campervan conversion!!
We’re currently asking for 55k.
We’ve spent a lot of time converting this van and enjoying all the amenities it has to offer while we worked and lived on the road. Please don’t hesitate to message me with any questions 🙂
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/pAzu8OYeQYY
We can deliver and/or offer virtual tours.
– 2500 Promaster High Roof Extended Body
– 75k miles
– Front Wheel drive
– Last registered as class b and is currently insured as a class b
– Battery – Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
– Solar Panels – Eclipse – (2) 100-Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
– Inverter – 1000W Modified Sine Wave Inverter
– Charge Controller – Rover Li 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
– Rockwool insulation on walls and 1.5-inch foam board insulation under subflooring
– Water Pump – SEAFLO nonsubmersible water pump
– Stove Top – 12″ Gas Cooktops, 2 Burner
– Sink – 16″ L x 16″ sink with 7-gallon water removeable water jugs
– Sliding partition door that separates the cab from the rear
– Live edge wood countertops
– Open shelf above counter space that’s perfect for small jars, pots, or vases.
– Fan – MaxxFan 4-Speed Vent Fan with Rain Cover
– Fridge – 3.1 cu. ft. Mini Fridge BRAND NEW
– Floor to ceiling closet with 3 built in drawers
– Full sized mattress
– Large sliding pull-out table with a 500lb weight limit
– 2-person bench seat with removeable/washable cushion cover
– Door that allows access to the storage that resides under the bedframe (a dry toilet could fit under here and be easily accessed if needed)
– Carbon Monoxide Detector
– 90lb resistant RV magnets on all cabinet doors
We recently took it into Pep Boys and had a diagnostic test ran, we repaired everything that that they recommended. We can provide this report and receipts to the buyer.
– New brake pads/rotors for front and rear
– Both batteries were replaced (3-year warranty remaining)
– Replaced head lights, break lights, and clearance lights
– Regular oil changes