Meet ArielVANderTheSea! She was converted into a Camper Van in 2021 and is titled as an RV with all the interior bells and whistles for the ultimate comfortable off-grid experience. Whether you’re a rock climber, hiker, biker, surfer or weekend warrior just wanting to travel, ArielVANderTheSea is a vehicle that will meet your needs and then some! The only thing she’s missing is a few finishing touches – a perfect opportunity decorate and make it your own space!
This van is one of the 4 vans/school bus conversions that we have built out in the past 2.5 years. We have enjoyed living in this van for over a year traveling all over North America and hope to find her a new home with someone who will care for her and enjoy traveling to all the wonderful places she will carry them. We have so many fond memories traveling with the van but are now setting up to travel more in our converted Skoolie with more space and find a place we would like to spread some roots
– 80/20 Solar roof rack w/ 4x400w panels
– BigBattery lithium ion batteries 3x175ah
– AKA you can go a few days in Canada without the need to ration power – you can run AC all day to keep you and your pets cool!!!!
– Victron Energy Multiplus 3000VA 12-Volt Pure Sine Wave inverter and 120amp battery Charger
– 2 Victron Energy BlueSolar MPPT Charge Controllers
– Keep track of your solar input and available power easily on the app!
– Fogatti propane tankless water heater with remote (sink and enclosed outdoor shower space)
– Dura Faucet quick connect detachable spray faucet – used with a) RecPro RV exterior spray port for easy outdoor wash-off (for sand, dirt, dog bath etc) (tank temp water) OR b) hot shower in an enclosed area between the open back doors created with a large curtain and heavy duty hooked magnets
– Tough tongue and grove bamboo floors over insulation
– Tongue and grove cedar ceiling
– Spray foam insulation
– Butchers Block Countertops
– Large upper cabinets along driver’s side with inset hinging doors, long shelf on passenger side over bed
– CR Laurence sliding door window with T-vent window and screen
– Hinged Arctic Tern windows on either side of the bed with built in thermal sun screen and bug screen
– Furrion propane 3 burner stove and oven combo
– Iceco LV Pro dual zone fridge/freezer chest on heavy duty drawer slides
– Composting toilet w/ urine diverter on heavy duty slides
– 30in stainless steel undermount sink with cutting board, bottom rinse rack, roll up dish drying rack, strainer, soap pump, regular tap (swivels to go out sliding door) and drinking water tap
– 20 gallon gray tank
– 45 gallon freshwater tank
– wired to install an outdoor outlet if desired
– WIFI (currently set up with a 5G Parsec Husky Pro disc antenna and a Pepwave MAX modem router (Ultimate Road Warrior VR2 package from mobilemusthave and service with them through Envision Services) space for up to 4 sim cards for better coverage with multiple providers if desired- perfect for FT remote working needs!
– 30 amp hook up for campsites (IF needed – there is a TON of solar)
– 30 Amp lockable RV extension power cord (30ft)
– popup desk (used with rotated passenger seat at the sliding door entrance)
– rotating driver and passenger seats
– Renogy 12v 60A AC to DC alternator charger ready for hookup
– Purple split king mattress with protective waterproof covers on a sliding bed frame (created be stacked in order a u-shaped sitting area in the back) size 76″ by 77″ – a 6 ft person can sleep comfortably with 5in to spare
– 2 Maxx Air Deluxe fans w/ remotes (transparent tinted cover)
– Douxury 4-camera backup/security system – loop records 24 hours – with remote for peace of mind
– Fresair air conditioner w/ remote
– magnetic bug net for sliding door
– Durable Aluminum front window vent inserts with screens
– TAC Rattler Steel Running boards – w/ clips installed on both ends to leash pets if needed!
– Clearly filtered in-line drinking water filter
– Wabasto gas heater
– Front seat covers
– 12volt Water pump
– Vancillary sliding door stop – great for hills and privacy when needed!
– Vanessential magnetic insulated max air fan covers (2)
– Dash Phone holder (horizontal or vertical)
– Aluminum folding 2-step ladder to get to the bed (350 lb limit)
– Woven hanging fruit basket
– Camco Heavy Duty leveling blocks
– 20 lb propane tank
– 25 ft Heavy Duty RV water hose (used with Boogie blue plus filter)
– Camco Flexible hose protector (for at campsite)
– Clear Plastic tote with all you need for regular RV maintenance and roadside needs!
– Porter Cable Wet/Dry vac to keep your space clean – The small space can get dirty quickly but it cleans up fast too!
internal height floor to ceiling is 6ft 2in
– Ariel is a 2014 Ram Promaster 2500 with a 3.6 gas engine and FWD
– We bought her at about 130,000 miles and lived traveled and worked in the van for just over a year
– High roof, 159in wheel base, 236in length cargo space
– Well insulated all season van with Wabasto heater – (icy/snowy/muddy conditions at your discretion)
– New Starter and alternator beginning of 2022
– New antenna
– New front clearance lights (caulked to prevent leaks)
– New LED Headlight bulbs for best driving visibility
– Trim regularly treated with Mother’s back to black
– Drip edge above the sliding door and solar panels on passenger side
– WeatherTech Floor liner Mat for cab – Keeps the dirt/ mud contained for the best off road adventures!
– Regular van maintenance and oil changes (records available) – Last Oil change August 2022
– New rear tires – 17/32 tread with triple sidewall protection installed June 2022
– There are a few paint chips and scratches (from prior owner poorly removing their business wrap and stone chips)
– No Rust
Please Note that the engine light is on due to code “P0740 – TCC out of range” – Worst case scenario an estimate for transmission replacement is quoted at $3500 – This code has been considered and accounted for in the price listed. Otherwise the van is in good condition and has had exceptional care with regular maintenance. It has just about anything you could ask for or need as well as being full boondockable for 2 weeks.
Please ask questions! I am happy to address any inquiries.
If you are new to van life we are also willing to help show you some tips and tricks for enjoyable travel with the resources we have utilized and recommend!
Price is negotiable – send us a reasonable offer and we are willing to work with you.