PRICE REDUCED TO SELL!
I just added the diagnostics picture taken on 8-10-22.
I lived full time on the road in this amazing van for one year while traveling all over the country (from September of 2020 to September of 2021), and had an incredible time to say the least. I just bought a house, and no longer have a need for this beauty.
• 500 watt Jackery Explorer power bank
Jackery solar panel charger that goes with it (The Jackery solar panel is NEW. I was having a problem with my original one, and Jackery sent me a brand NEW replacement!)
• Jackery wall outlet charger
• Jackery charger that plugs in to the van’s cigarette lighter (all 3 separate charging methods that can be used).
• Queen size bed (air mattress)
• TV is also on a swivel mount that you can position to your liking, and/or have it facing the bed at night while laying down.
• Portable Coleman 2 burner propane stove top that tucks away under the counter by the sliding door
• Full screens for the back doors, side doors, and front windows allowing for an amazing cross breeze at night with no mosquitos
• LED lights dim and change color to whatever you’d like
• Curtains separating the cab from the cargo area
The van is insulated with premium wool which was the healthiest option as there is no chemical off-gassing to be concerned about, and it insulates better than the alternatives.
It has about 113K miles on it.
This van was a company van for an IT company in Miami. It has only seen winter weather for the past two years. In 2020 I was following the weather as I was traveling, so that year it saw very little rough weather. Last winter was its first “real” winter, as a result, it has no undercarriage rust from road salt.
Since I purchased it in September 2020, I have kept up with regular maintenance, fluids, filters and oil changed. In addition, here is work I have had done:
10-8-20 ~ Engine checked; PCM reprogrammed
3-4-21 ~ Rear tires replaced; tire pressure monitoring system serviced
Currently, the AC is not working, and the check engine light is on. Diagnostics indicated an oil leak causing the check engine light to go on. With oil in my driveway, I agree.
Title in hand.
It has a current NY safety inspection sticker. I still use it weekly around town, but my goal is to buy a car. VanLife was amazing, but I also love having my own house!
Cash or cashier’s check. If you pay with a cashier’s check, the transaction will have to be during bank hours as I will have to call the bank to verify the check.
Sorry, NO financing.
As much as I am in upstate NY, the Massena International Airport is only 3 miles from my house! Keep that in mind when you are thinking of the logistics of buying this beauty!
Thank you for taking the time to view my van,