2015 Sprinter 2500 170″ WB Ext Camper
We set out to build this van for our family of 4 with 2 young kids, and we have been very happy with how it turned out. We purchased the van with about 30k miles and had the upfit completed at SiteSeven Campers in Chattanooga. Additional work done by Moxie Van Co, also in Chattanooga. Upfit was completed in December of 2019.
– 59,235 Miles
– All known recalls addressed
– Long WB, high roof Springer with “Extended” body — lots of room!
– Fiama awning, manual crank
– 2 side paddleboard racks
– Additional LED floods (2)
– Toyo Open Country AT tires (plenty of tread)
– LineX brand protective coating
– 2″ receiver hitch
– Added “Sumo Springs” to rear suspension
– Coin flooring
– LED lighting throughout
– USB charging throughout (at rear sets and at rear bed)
– Front passenger swivel seat
– Seats 4 while driving, rear seats have shoulder straps and recline/slide
– Dometic AC (when connected to shore power – plug is under the van, no visible in pictures)
– Espar diesel heater
– 2 MaxxAir fans with reversible airflow
– Upholstered storage space over front seats
– Shoe storage under floor at sliding door step
– Propane powered water heater with hand shower on rear door
– Additional speakers on rear doors
– Large storage “garage” under beds w/ L-track on floor
– L-track along interior sides and rear door at bed
– 16g water tank in rear wheelbox, water fill at rear wheelbox
– 12v water pump system
– Large T-Vent windows at kitchenette and sliding door
– 2 sliding “pill” windows at bed
– Full insulated blackout shade package included (all front and rear windows)
– Weathertech floor mats in front.
– Butcherblock countertop
– Isotherm 130 fridge
– Large storage drawer next to fridge
– Overhead cabinet with 700w microwave and storage
– Large upper bed
– Once parked and ready to camp, the rear seats fold down and a lower bed can slide out. The lower bed locks in place with spring pins when driving and when fully deployed.
– Mattresses are just big pieces of bedding foam, will include (bedding not included)
We spent a long time research other builds and felt like what we landed on here checked most all of our boxes for a traveling family (or just about any adventure) you can think up. We have loved this van.
It’s huge, and it’s a lot of fun!
Probably some stuff I’ve left out, so please send me any questions. More photos and info available at upon request.
Located in Chattanooga, TN
You may also like...