– 2015 Sprinter 2500 144″ Cargo High Roof
– 3.0L V6 Diesel RWD (not a 4×4)
– ~102,000 miles
– Clean and clear title in hand (no liens) and registered as a motor home in Arkansas, making this an easy transaction and easy for you to insure at a cheaper rate for the full value, including build-out.
– We are the Third owners, with the first being a Mercedes dealership that used it as a parts running vehicle and the second being the family that build it. It did originally have a partial wrap that was removed by the dealership prior to sale
– Has sustained accident damage – body only (no frame or other major and title remains clean). Repaired to like-new condition by a reputable body shop with OEM parts. Records are available
– Well maintained, up-to-date on all services, no open recalls.
Absolutely no outstanding issues – runs and drives perfectly, and in excellent condition!
FEATURES AND BUILD DETAILS
– Tires/suspension upgraded at ~74k miles for significantly improved handling/performance over stock:
– BFG KO2 tires (265/75/16)
– Front/rear Koni shocks and struts
– Roadmaster rear sway bar
– Backup camera
– Rear bumper step
– Tow hitch rated to 5,000lbs.
– Roof rails
– Front passenger swivel seat
– Espar D2 diesel heater with high altitude kit (has kept us comfortable in many sub-zero nights with no issues)
– MaxxFan 6200K (10 speed, in/out selectable, thermostat auto on/off, smoke color)
– Sound deadened body panels throughout
– 3M Thinsulate 600ML insulation throughout (including front headliner)
– Tongue and groove cedar paneling
– CRL T-vent window on drivers side
– Open shelf above kitchen counter makes it easy to access kitchen items and is narrow enough not to obstruct view of sink/stove for taller people
– Large rear ‘garage’ space, including a pass through to the front (for those extra long skis) and hanger for included telescoping roof access ladder.
– Large slide out bench/footstool/storage bin/step for getting into bed. Locks securely in place with heavy duty Southco marine latches and makes a great dry food storage location
– 75”x56” bed with custom mattress, on IKEA bed slats for mattress breathability and comfort
– Upper cabinets next to bed include integrated lights, dual USB charging ports, and mount for a tablet that rotates to be visible from the bed or the front
– Lower storage cabinet along length of bed doubles as a shelf
-Insulated window covers for all windows
– Built in two burner Summit propane stove. Propane locker (sealed and vented to the outside) for 20lb tank is accessible from rear doors for easy access.
– Kraus undermount sink with integrated cover/cutting board
SHURFLO 2.3GPM water pump with integrated pressure switch and external manual switch
– Easily changeable 7gal fresh/grey water tanks. Simple and easy to fill anywhere while on the road without need for a hose.
– ARB 50qt top loading fridge on slide out
– Solid butcher block style countertop
– 2x Lifeline GPL-6CT batteries (300aH capacity)
– Sterling BBW1260 (60 amp) battery-to-battery charger (optimized for smart alternator with multi-stage charging)
– Shore power 30 amp hook up with 4 plug ins inside the van.
– 2x 100W Renogy panels on low profile roof rail mounts
– Renogy 40A MPPT charge controller
– Victron BMV-700 battery monitor
– High quality Blue Sea components, including 12v fuse panel
– 2x dual USB charging ports (one in bottom of upper cabinets accessible from bed, other accessible from main space)
– Cigarette style plug rated for 15A use. Can be used with small portable inverter for laptop charging and other light-duty 110v needs
– 12 LED ceiling/under cabinet lights in 3 zones (bed area, integrated in shelf above kitchen counter, and main space)
– 12v combo propane/carbon monoxide detector
– Room to easily add a larger permanent inverter if desired
– All wiring/components appropriately sized and fused
– Easy access to electrical cabinet from main living area
– Where’s the bathroom? We stored a cassette toilet in the back and brought it to the front at night to avoid the storage loss and complexity of a permanent one. You could probably store one in the slide out storage bin/bed step if desired.
– Lego style leveling blocks
– 20lb propane tank
You may also like...