My husband and I have been living full-time in this converted van for the past 3.5 years. We designed the van for off-grid stealth living, and it is self contained, solar reliant, with a composting toilet. The van has a clean title, has not been involved in any accidents, and has solely been serviced by Mercedes. We bought the van brand new and have been the only owners. This van has given us the opportunity to travel all around the U.S, living wherever we choose to go, and we would love to find a new owner who has similar aspirations. 57k miles.
– x4 100watt Renogy Solar Panels Roof Mounted
– x2 Maxxair Fans
– x2 6v AGM Lifeline GPL-L16T 400 amp-hr batteries
– 45amp TriStar Solar Charger
– 1000watt Magnum 12vDC Modified Sine Inverter/ Charger
– Dometic CU-434 Range/Oven propane 3 burner stove
– Nova Kool R3800 3.5 cu. ft. Refrigerator
– Espar D2 Diesel Heater mounted underneath passenger seat
– Recessed LED lights in front and back of van
– Battery monitor
-insulated with Thinsulate and reflectix
-nature’s head composting toilet underneath couch
You may also like...