Nicknamed “Ophelia”, this van and I have created a lot of amazing memories in the time that we’ve been together. However, it is time to downsize for me. Ophelia is a 2015 Nissan NV2500HD with 72,000 miles. It has Nissan’s reliable VQ40DE engine under the hood which is a 4.0L V6 motor producing ~261hp and 288 lb/ft of torque.
The pop top and interior were professionally built by Colorado camper vans and offers the low profile of a standard roof van with the versatility of the pop top to be able to comfortably stand up and cook.
– Aluminess front and rear bumpers with tire rack/storage box on rear bumper
– Warn winch with wireless and wired remote
– Brush bar
– Fox wing 270 degree awning
– 33″ BF K02s (pretty much brand new)
– American Racing Baja Rims (purchased with tires)
– 300W solar
– 5lbs LP (propane)
– 5gal freshwater
– 6gal gray water
– 2 AGM marine batteries (charged by solar)
– Battery isolator (you can jump you chassis battery off of your rear batteries)
– 19″ RV TV mounted on a swivel
– Half fridge run off solar
– 15,000 btu propane furnace
– 2 range propane stove top
– 1 queen “penthouse” bed along the roof line, pop up must be up to use this bed
– 1 full bed; folds up into two couches–storage underneath
– plenty of cabinet space
– dedicated closet cabinet
– freshwater pump
If you have any further questions or are interested, please feel free to reach out! Text/call is the preferred method of contact. Have a great day y’all!
**PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE**
You may also like...