Selling my converted 2017 Dodge Ram Promaster 159”! I’ve owned it for just over a year with the intention of traveling around the US. Sadly, shortly after purchasing it from its previous owner, I was diagnosed with some health conditions that have put those plans semi-permanently on hold. After a year of treatment it’s looking like I may need a few surgeries, so I’m hoping to sell my van to help me pay for continued treatment & recovery time off of work.
Dog in photos not included 🙂
Selling for $50k. Preferred payment method is cashier’s check.
Additional info/amenities include:
Backup camera and Bluetooth connection to cab entertainment system
– Swivel seats (only passenger installed; driver’s swivel stand included)
– 3 seatbelts (backseat has a set up for carseat use)
– Full size mattress (but could squeeze a queen mattress into frame)
– Kitchen sink w/approx 12G water tank
– Stovetop w/propane tank
– Slide-out cooler for food & drink
– Indoor & outdoor folding tables
– USB & outlets throughout
– iPad stand for watching in bed
– Maxx Air fan above bed
– Window insulation covers
– Tow hitch
– New car battery installed August 2023
– Professionally cleaned and detailed early September 2023
– No open recalls (Dodge maintenance undertaken September 2023*)
– Oil check September 2023
– Outdoor BBQ/grill included for free!
*In an effort to be transparent, I would like to share that the van has a “salvaged” title. It was in a fender bender under a previous owner, which deployed the passenger side airbag. The insurance company declared it a total loss; however, both the previous owner and I have never had any issues with its driving & handling. In addition, the passenger side airbag was looked over again by Dodge maintenance in September 2023 to ensure that the vehicle continues to be roadworthy. I’m more than happy to share these maintenance records if you’d like to look at the van!
Feel free to contact me if you’re interested/with any questions you have.