2017 Dodge Ram Promaster 2500, 159″ WB, 2WD, ~84,000 miles
*CLEAN TITLE ON HAND*
This is a custom-built, farmhouse style campervan that has all of the ammenities you could need in a van! Full kitchen & bathroom, comfy bed, plenty of storage, lots of solar & battery capacity, and more.
The bed is 6′ long and 42″ wide (approx. full size). It isn’t fixed and can be put away in couch-mode to get the day started. 3 cushions make up the bed and they are high density 6″ foam (very comfortable); cushion covers are durable canvas material and can be removed via zipper closure.
There is a partition wall between the “house” and the cab for security, and a sizeable hatch door to enter the cab when needed.
The layout of the van is pretty spacious, with the hallway going all the way from end to end – kitchen on one side and cabinets/closet on the other.
The van is in great condition and has been well-maintained. Regular maintenance at the Dodge dealership has been performed (records are on hand), along with routine oil & fluid changes and updates to the electrical system by local van builders (Moxie Van Co). There are no outstanding issues with the vehicle or the build.
– 3 100ah 12v Battle Born Lithium Batteries
– Victron Multi Plus Inverter-Charger 12v 3000w
– Renogy 300w 12v Off-Grid Solar Premium Kit, with cable upgrades and new ground connector
– Shore power (cord and house plug adapter included)
– Battle Born Lithium BIM (allows Alternator to charge the batteries)
– Plenty of 110v outlets throughout the “house”
– 3 12v car outlets connected directly to house batteries
– Renogy Battery Monitor mounted to partition wall for easy access
*Electrical system was professionally installed*
– 33 gal fresh water tank (mounted inside at rear of van)
– 26 gal grey water tank (mounted underneath the van)
– Bosch Electrical Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T (4 gallons)
– Shurflo 12v Water Pump
– Woder 10k Gen3 In-Line Water Filter (for kitchen sink tap)
*Water system was professionally installed*
– Nature’s Head Composting Toilet (located in seating area near side door; fully ventilated underneath the van)
– High-efficiency Dometic Refrigerator / Freezer 70 liters (CFX3 75DZ)
– 32″ Insignia HD Smart TV (on a swivel mount)
– Puck lighting inset into ceiling (2 zones)
– 2 Fantastic Fans with variable speed in ceiling
– Smartcore Laminate flooring
– Michelin CrossClimate Tires (new in April 2021)
– Backup Camera
– Outdoor Shower (comes with hooks, curtain, and bamboo shower mat)
– Partition wall with hatch to enter cab; also has a small pop-up table for the couch area
– Spacious closet and extra storage areas for bulky items
– Van is fully insulated with wool insulation in floor, walls, and ceiling
– All cabinets & drawers are secured by locking hooks or slide latches
– Also included: Mosquito screen doors for rear and side door; Insulated magnetic window covers for side & rear windows; Folding wood table (can mount to rear door for easy storage); 2 Slick Locks for rear and side door ($250 value); Waze security camera.
– Spare key with full functionality included
– Almost 7 feet of counter space!
– Above-counter farmhouse sink with regular faucet and filtered water tap
– Camp Chef 2-burner propane stove & oven
– 2 5lb propane tanks (located behind oven)
– Open pantry above counter; additional storage underneath kitchen counter.
– Pull-out spice rack next to oven for ample spices, oils, and canned goods
Feel free to contact me (Tori) with any further questions or to arrange a personal video tour of the van.
No trades or financing available. Cash offer via cashiers check or wire transfer only.
You may also like...