Stunning construction in a rare configuration! This van is fully equipped with a 53-quart fridge, large ceramic sink (with hot water!), propane stove, diesel heater, outside shower, 6-gallon water tank, full-size bed (with an additional 3rd bed option), tons of storage space, solar-powered energy, adjustable lighting, custom window covers, ventilation, KO2 tires, and a toilet. The convertible dinette seats allow for a total of 6 forward-facing seats, then quickly converting to dinette seating.
Custom cabinets overhead for additional storage and lighting, carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher, and backup camera included. This diesel van is easy to drive and compact enough to fit into the average parking space (just watch your height!)
– 2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500, 144” (56,000 miles, around 8k miles on the KO2 tires)
– Yeti Goal Zero 500x (505Wh) lithium power station with 200-Watt solar on the roof (optional Goal Zero 1400 that I can include)
– Propane hot water heater for on-demand hot water at both the shower and the sink
– Dinette seats 4, sleeps 2, and quickly converts to face forward when driving (with seatbelts)
– Third bed folds out across front seats
– Drawers are all held shut with electro-magnets for a very clean look (no clunky latches)
– Diesel heater is tapped into the main fuel tank for a single source of diesel fuel
– LED lighting is controlled via 3 touch panels – just swipe up or down to adjust the dimmable lights
Located in Seattle, WA. Title in hand. Will entertain reasonable offers.
You may also like...