We are selling our 4-season camper van. It’s a 2017 High Roof 2500. It’s a 136 WB. It is set up so that 4 people can travel comfortably while having space to move inside the living space. There was a lot of thoughts that went into it. If you are into skiing or winter activities… This van is perfect for you.
* 2017 – 195 km. It seems like a lot but the engine was replaced at 167k km. The engine is new, with only 28k km. Transmission fluid changed as per the maintenance schedule and oil change made every 5k km. This van will last a very long time.
* 200 ah lithium battery bank,
* Shore power charger 55 amp
* DC-to-DC charger 40 amp
* Solar 300 W with MPPT controller
* 2000W inverter.
* All wiring done according to BlueSea amp chart and BlueSea recommendations.
* 2 Swivel seats at the front
* 1 foldaway seat with 2 seat belts. This seat was professionally installed by VanFitters Inc. located in Markam
* Kitchen Galley
* Lagune table (not shown on pictures)
* Overhead cabinets big enough to store the belonging of 4 people.
* 2 sofas which convert into a double bed (Let’s call it the living room), both have storage underneath.
* Electric bed lift provides a second double bed (https://youtu.be/RV_c_hdT8fw)
* Dometic CX50 12V Fridge
* 1 Sink with foldable faucet
* 1800W induction cooktop
* Multiple Drawers.
* 23 litters (6 gal) fresh water, 23 litters gray water.
* Espar B4 Heater with programmable controller. It provides ample heat even during the coldest days of winter.
* Thinsulate Insulation
* Rolef Screens side and back
* Rolef front blackout shade
* Rolef driver and passenger side window screens and blackout shades
* Class IV trailer hitch
I have some items left to finish. For example, the two pullouts under the sink will be redone to accommodate a Porta Potty and provide additional storage. The back doors will be covered with fabric to bring the finish to the same level as the other part of the build.
The build is very silent. There is no squeaking and no rattling when driving.
I believe it is a must-see van. Really hard to convey via text and photos.
You may also like...