CONVERTED CAMPER VAN FOR SALE
2018 Ford Transit 250 148″ wheel base + High Roof
Engine: 3.7L V6 275hp
Drive type: RWD
I am the 2nd owner of this Ford Transit. I purchased this van as a certified pre-owned vehicle from White Bear Lake, MN Ford with 53,000 miles on it in January of 2020. I have the car fax report from when I purchased it and I will send it with you. There have been no accidents and regular oil changes throughout its entire life. This van has been extremely good to me and I am honestly heartbroken to see it go but this is one of those things I either sell it now or hang on to it forever. My husband and I have other plans and just bought a full sized camper. I am motivated to sell and will accept offers.
This is your standard Ford Transit 250 with a 3.7L. There are some upgrades to the van itself:
-4.10 Limited Slip Axle X4L
-Trailer + Tow Package with hitch reciever
-Heavy Duty Alternator
-Dual Heavy Duty Batteries
-Running Board on the Pass side of van
One of my favorite things about the van is that it has a bird’s eye view backup camera with predictive lines, which makes it an absolute breeze to park and navigate.
Please reach out if you have any questions!
About the Build:
My dad and I started the early stages of this build back in May of 2020 and I completed the build with a professional builder in October of 2020. The builder handled all electrical and solar as I wanted to be sure it was done correctly. I have never had any issues! With this being the high roof of the transit there is ample standing room and overall room to move around.
– Standard 120v shore power external hook up on rear driver side
– Renogy Rover 40 amp MPPT charge controller
– Four, 100W Renogy solar panels mounted on the roof
– 4 USB outlets as well as 8 standard outlets – there is wiring that is accesible to add additional outlets to the upper cabinets.
– Maxxair MaxxFan 5100k bi-directional fan
– 1, 15-gallon fresh water tank which drains into a secured 5 gallon bucket – the outer cabinet opens to easily fill and dump both of your water tanks.
– Electrical water pump installed on a switch, super simple to turn on and off to power your faucet!
-Ample counter space through the entire build, I wasn’t sure if I wanted a full kitchen and with the way I used the van I never installed one. I did install the sink later down the line and it has come in handy often!
Interior Features Cont.:
– Cut down Queen-size 8-inch foam mattress (this will be shorter than a typical queen)
– Pocket door between the driver cab and living quarters to help separate the two areas
– Under bed drawer rated to hold up to 500lbs of storage
*IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CASH OR ALREADY HAVE YOUR FINANCING SECURED DO NOT MESSAGE ME* I have shown this van to many people “that want it” and then they are unable to secure financing. A normal bank will not finance van builds, you will have to do some research on a financial institution that will or come up with cash for the difference. Generally a bank will finance the amount of the van itself and then you will have to look for a separate RV loan to finance the build portion.
** The van is registered and located in Minnesota. I own it outright and have a clean title. I am willing to drive the van to you if coming here to get it is not an option. I can share more photos or we can do a video walk through if you want any more information!
Thank you for your interest!