We built this van, which we call Polly short for Polaris, to feel like a comfortable home while on the road. There is ample storage, a nice indoor heated shower, a big sink, and lots of counter top space.
We planned to travel the world in her but a new opportunity came up so we never got the chance to.
She is a 2019 Ford Transit 250 with approximately 24800 miles.
– 100% VOC free, non toxic, and bio degradable paint.
– Insulated using Havelock sheep’s wool
Custom mattress/cushions made of latex, wool, cotton, and linen.
– White oak countertops finished with a 100% VOC free non toxic sealant.
– 600amp hours RELiON LiFePO4 batteries
– 450w of solar (3 150w Renogy solar panels)
– Victron solar charge controller
– Victron 3000w multi plus inverter/charger for shore power and 120v outlets
– Victron Orion-TR Smarter 30A DC to DC charger for charging via the alternator
– Victron Cerbo GX and Victron GX Touch 50 control panel for monitoring electrical usage and water tanks
– Victron Lynx Distributor
– Scopema swivel seat installed on passenger side.
– Flatline Van Co. Roof Rack.
– Fold-down outdoor table.
– Foldable counter extension for an extra 2 feet of prep space.
– Extra wide shallow modular sink with cutting board and drying rack insert.
– Solid unlacquered brass taps.
– A plethora of storage spaces including under benches, upper cabinets, and several drawers.
– Vertical pull-out pantry storage.
– Slide out trash and recycling drawer.
– Storage cupboard for laptops and tablets with outlets built in.
– Customized drawer for a toaster oven.
– Windowsill side tables with hidden storage and 12v outlets perfect for phone charging at night.
– Isotherm 12v fridge/freezer drawer style. Both drawers can be used as a fridge if needed.
– Two burner induction cooktop.
– MaxxAir fan deluxe with remote.
– Espar petrol air heater.
– Weboost cell signal extender.
– 3 zone dimmable ceiling lighting.
– LED dimmable reading lights.
– Under cabinet LED color changing light.
– 39 gallons of fresh water.
– 15 gallons of grey water.
– Triple filtered main water.
– A fourth filter for drinking water.
– Indoor heated shower.
– Outdoor heated shower.
– 12v Elgena water heater. Has the ability to be connected to vans coolant system for passive heating; not currently connected.
– Kitchen faucet connected to a foot-controlled solenoid for handsfree water saving.
– Custom built-in composting toilet.
Feel free to message me with any questions or to schedule a viewing.