NOTE: NO BROKERS PLEASE I DON’T NEED HELP SELLING THE VAN.
Up for sale is an extremely rare travel van. A truly one of a kind. This is your chance to own a completely customized van that you won’t see another one like it and WITH A FACTORY WARRANTY. Why buy a sprinter when you can have this GMC that will out tow a sprinter, gets better gas mileage and has the best of the best from top to bottom. This 2019 GMC Savanna 3500 Diesel was a combination of the best of the best to build and was assembled in 8 months. The van was first sent to Quiggly to add the most rugged 4×4 system possible but yet rides like a car. See link https://www.quigley4x4.com/ From there it was sent to explorer so they could add the extremely comfortable soft leather seats, raised roof and TV system. Then PODs complete finished it off with the rest of the beautiful interior and exterior muscle look as well as a stereo that sounds like a concert hall. This van is extremely capable of taking you anywhere in style and comfort and allowing you to be off grid for days. My wife and I bought it to travel back and forth from South Dakota to California and has only seen highway miles. It has done very very well for us but its time for us to step up into a class C. We need more room. This van wont last long as the Van market is extremely hot, if you looking here you already know this. Asking price is $140,000 OBO and we have title in hand. Forgot to add but it does have a microwave oven as well.
2.8 Liter Duramax Diesel engine
Quiggley 4X4 Chassis w/billstein shocks
Complete custom build
Explorer Conversion Package
1. Leather Captains Chairs
2. Custom Dash Panel
3. Flat Screen TV
4. Blue ray player
5. Apple Play?
6. Custom headliner, Trim, and Lighting
1. Extended and fully insulated floor system with waterproof vinyl floor plank
2. Fully insulated wall system with thinsulate and ez cool insulation.
3. Custom flares/wall openings that extended the interior width by 14” allowing for bed installation perpendicular to the van.
4. Extruded aluminum bed and interior frame work
5. Custom mattress
6. Bed is removeable for additional storage?
7. Multiple extruded aluminum cabinets in rear
8. Private bathroom with cartridge toilet
9. Custom kitchenette with sink, fresh water, and grey water storage
10. 2000 watt Victron power inverter w/10 year 200 AH Lifep04 batteries installed. (New batteries from same mnfg just released> Same foot print but capable of 540 AH)
11. 12 volt Dometic refrigerator/freezer in custom cabinet
12. 110 volt outlets throughout
13. Automatic rain sensing exhaust fan in ceiling with remote
14. Batteries are charged while driving or plugged in to shore power at a campsite or home
15. Power system is capable of running for days off grid
16. Upgraded touch screen stereo system-Alpine Halo 9” touch screen, 400 watt amplifier, Foacal speakers, powered subwoofers, full led lighting control from stereo, sirius radio, wi-fi, and on-star.
17. Custom hi top roof rack system
18. Yakima storage box and basket with room for more roof top storage?
19. Led scene lighting on both sides and rear to light up camp
20. Custom molded Rigid Industries LED driving lights in front bumper
21. Custom built front push bumper
22. Rigid Industries LED light bar on push bumper and roof rack w/amber back lighting
23. 2 Feniex LED light pods on front sides of roof rack. White and amber lighting can be used for emergeny lighting, turn signals, and driving lights
24. LED lights in rear bumper
25. 12 LED lights in total. All controlled from head unit (stereo) and or turn signals and brake lights. This van can see and be seen!!
26. Custom built rockslider running boards
27. Rhino lining applied to front and rear bumpers, rocker panels and wheel well openings. Rock slide running boards, front push bumper, and grill.
28. Factory warranty remaining A HUGE PLUS
This one of a kind four wheel drive diesel power house is a very capable and very functional recreational on/off road/off grid camping rig. From mountains to highways it will provide a smooth ride when required and climb through the terrain just as easily.
It will turn heads as there is not another vehicle like this anywhere
Stereo details with incredible sound.
Summary of parts below: Halo 9” head unit. JL audio and Alpine amplification to power head unit and entertainment. Focal component speakers installed for both systems. 2 Subwoofers for each system as well. Sirius XM module and External accy module. Reverse camera installed.
ALPINEILXF309 HALO9 9-INCH MECH-LESS
ALPINEKAC001 External Control Module
ECHOMASTERPCAMDPLLPN Reverse Camera w. DPL & Plate Mount
IDATALINKADSMRR Maestro Radio
IDATALINKHRNRRGM5 GM5+ Harness For GM Vehicles
BESTKITSBKGMK317 2006 Impala & Monte Carlo, 2007 Su
AUDIOVOXSXV300V1 Sirius/XM Connect
IDATALINKHRNANTSAT1 Satellite Fact. to SMB Ant Adapter
QTY. SERIAL NO. SCOSCHEUSBAUXRLK Mountable AUX A/V Input & USB
BESTKITSBAA20 Chrysler/GM Antenna adapter
FOCALPS130F 5.25″ 2-way FLAX Component Kit
FOCALPC100 4” Coaxial Kit
FOCALPC165F 6.5″ Coaxial FLAX Speakers
JL AUDIOXD4004V2 XD 4x100w Full Range Class D Amp
ALPINEKTA450 400W DPP x 4 At 2/4 Ohms/ 50W RMS
2 KICKER11HS8 8″ SQUARE POWERED SUBWOOFER
QTY. SERIAL NO. LABORM1 Install Audio System
MESAM2KIT8 8ga OFC Amplifier Power Kit
MESAM217 17′ 2ch M2 Twised Interconnects
MESAMSWC18 18 GA Speaker Wire By The Foot
Please no tire kickers or brokers. Don’t need help selling it as it will sell very fast I’m sure. Serious buyers only. The Van is located in CA till July 6th and then will be in South Dakota till end of September. I can help arrange shipping but it must be driven because it is to tall to fit on a regular car shipper truck. You may be able to find a flat bed trailer to ship it and I will assist in finding one if needed. Or you can fly to me and I will pick you up at the airport so you may drive it home. Please call me at 714.240.1141 with any questions. Van must be paid in full with a wire, or certified check that must clear my bank before we release it.
You may also like...