**Beautiful one of a kind, custom built camper van to allow you to travel anywhere and be on or off the grid.**
Priced to move: $75k OBO
My husband and I have loved the process of building the van out for us to use with our son. Unfortunately, we just don’t have as much time as we want to use it. Feel free to message requesting more photos, any questions or an offer.
Start your drive with a perfectly positioned Garmin GPS and RAM mount for your smartphone navigating the way to your destination. The van has a built-in backup camera visible in the rear view mirror and blind spot sensors with visual alert in the mirror and audible tones. In your comfortable captain’s chairs with either the AC or heat keeping the temperature perfect for you.
Once you get to your location, you can swivel both the driver and passenger seats around (joining your 3rd passenger) and have a table top mounted either on the passenger seat or the side of the kitchen cabinet. You can then open the sliding door, put up the screen to keep the bugs out and enjoy a cold beverage.
With this van you can go in comfort as there is a Nature’s Head composting toilet and a hand shower out the back. The refrigerator is large enough for a lot of cold items and even a few frozen ones. Pack your grill and use the kitchen amenities, so you can be fully self contained or get take out and kick your feet up dining inside.
For sleeping there is an amazing full size foam mattress on top of the wooden platform frame. There is plenty of room to move around on, make the bed and to relax and read a book. On one side of the bed, there are custom wood cabinets for storage; we use them as a combination of kitchen items in the front and clothing in the back.
Under the bed, there is a large open garage. Plenty of room in the center for you to use your imagination on what you want to include in your adventure (luggage, tupperware, bikes, other activity items, etc). On the driver side of the garage, there is the clean water tank and the electrical box. Included in the electrical box are 2 100Ah Battleborn LiFePo4 batteries, fuse boxes, monitors, 1000W inverter, plug in for shore power, etc). On the passenger side, there is a spot for the propane tank (not included) next to the instant hot water heater and then extra storage before you get to the kitchenette area.
In the kitchenette area, there is a deep sink with a cabinet underneath for the gray water, cleaning supplies, and garbage / recycling bins. Next to the sink is a beautiful wooden butcher block countertop and the refrigerator underneath. No worries, if you want more counter space, you can set the swivel table on the side to use inside or outside of the van.
Don’t worry about the temperature being too cold, there is a diesel Espar heater under the passenger seat that heats the entire van. Are you going somewhere warm? There are two Maxxair fans: one in the front and back of the van to keep the air circulating as well as two pop out windows with screen and privacy curtains, so security is not an issue.
Shell of the build:
– Floor – 1” thick XPS foam and PL300 Foam Board with ½” thick birch plywood to insulate the floor
– Walls and Ceiling – Thinsulate Insulation SM600L covered by white insulated panels
– Arctic Tern Windows with Screen and Privacy covers
– 3rd seat, high back recliner chair with integrated seat belt and LATCH child seat restraint points, professionally installed
– Swivel Seats for the driver and passenger seat (allows you to incorporate the seating into the camper when you are not driving)
1000W Inverter and remote control (remote control not installed)
50A shore power charger
60A battery to battery charger
Victron Energy Battery Monitor
Charging spot on the platform bed for electronics
Dual Zone Dimmer (controls overhead LED lighting and garage lighting)
2 100Ah Battle Born Batteries (LiFePo4)
Victron Energy Smart Solar Charge Controller
2 Maxxfan Deluxe for the Roof Fans (this allows you to stay dry and keep them open when it rains)
Nova Kool R5810 Refrigerator
– 2 Fresh water tanks (30 gallons and 8 gallons)
– Shurflo Water Pump, Accumulator, and Silencer
– Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
– 5 gallon gray water tank
– Shower head for out the back of the van
– Propane based water heater (currently connected but not tested)
– 2: 175W 12 Volt Panels
– Vantech roof rails
– WeatherTech reflective window covers for windshield and driver / passenger side front doors
– Insulated window covers for windshield and driver / passenger side front doors
– Large / deep over cab shelf for storage
– Leveling plates
– Telescoping ladder
– MaxTrax recovery boards
– Garmin RV
General Items to consider about the Camper Van:
– We are the first owners and the van has been running great! There are no accidents.
– You have to want the tall ceiling and long van. We have loved it as we have a bed that is always made and kitchen area that is always ready, but you do have to be more thoughtful of where you are driving.
– The water system is hooked up to the instant hot water system, but we have not hooked it up to propane to run it. We have just used the regular temperature of the water.
– The build out was done in sections, so it is easy to replace or modify a section.
You may also like...