Off-grid performance meets style & comfort for the road. Designed to be very dog-friendly including D-rings specifically located to secure a travel crate plus the off-grid AC has adjustable vents mounted to direct airflow down to the crate area.
– 2020 Sprinter 2500 Cargo Van, High Roof 144”. Color: Exterior – Stone Gray, Interior – Black Leatherette Black
– 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel 7-Speed Transmission.
– 4 Wheel Drive (low & high range).
– Only 6000 miles with transferrable 5 Year Windshield and Extended Warranty (thru 11/2025 so ~2.5 years remaining).
– Van is in fantastic shape, no issues, accidents, repairs, etc., “Service A” was already performed.
– Sleeps / rides 2; room to add a 3PT foldaway seat if wanted
– Loaded with virtually all available packages: Comfort, Seats, Driver Convenience, Premium Plus
– Parking Package with 360 Degree & Rear View Cameras
– Active Lane, Blind-Spot and Active Distance Assist via Steering Wheel Mounted Cruise Control
– Heated, Swivel Seats for both driver & passenger
– MBUX 10.25” infotainment system with Apple Car Play, Navigation
– Professionally built out in 2021 by Heart of Texas Conversation (formerly with SportsMobile).
– ZenVanz cabinetry kit: rugged aluminum exoskeleton with removable bamboo panels & ceiling and multiple (7 upper, 3 lower) storage cabinets.
– Easily removable and stackable 3 panel bed system with 8” memory foam mattress. Fold out gear drying rack on slider door.
** See https://www.zenvanz.com/kits for more information and pictures.
STORAGE – beyond cabinets lots of additional storage options including:
– Multiple D-rings & mounted L-track (for bungee/tie-down).
– Cargo slide (using 48” heavy-duty, locking rails)& rear detachable clothes-bar.
– RB Components Sliding Door Floor Extension.
– Locking security drawer; headliner shelf (above front seats).
– Including 2 Husky cargo boxes that cleanly fit the cargo slide + a variety of different straps for mounting just about anything, anywhere.
POWER – fully Off-Grid power system designed by AM Solar including:
– 400Ah Battle Born Lithium Batteries;
– 370W Zamp Solar panels (1 270W, 2 90W parallel mounted)
– Victron Components (30A Orion Alternator Charger, Multiplus 12/3000 Inverter/Charger, Battery Monitor 712, 50A Solar Charger)
– Can charge system from Solar, Alternator (when driving) or shore power. All with easy Bluetooth App monitoring.
– Cruise N’Comfort Air Conditioner (HD-12L, 12 Volt split system with upgraded dual-fan condenser) which is fully battery powered to work off-grid for several hours or continuously with shore power.
– MaxxFan Deluxe roof mounted vent/fan in smoke.
– Espar S2-D2L Heater with automatic high-altitude adjustment, mounted under front-passenger seat.
– Fully insulated with Havelock Wool & Rattletrap insulation; upgraded sub-floor with Lonseal 2 vinyl flooring.
– CR Laurence windows package (Sliding Door T-Vent; Half-Slider Bunk Window on both sides) with complete set of XLPR window shades and detachable insect screen for slider door.
– Complete kitchen with Indel Webasto Isotherm Electric Drawer Refrigerator / Freezer, kitchen sink with electric pump, 10-gallon water storage and drainage (grey water), adjustable Lagun table.
– Geyser systems portable heated shower (for you or your gear!) with 9V plugs off back & slider door, pop-up privacy curtain and bamboo mat.
– Detachable step/toilet box (not included but built to accommodate a Thetford 365 composting).
– Embedded lighting throughout van, dimmable overhead
– Multiple standard outlets, USB and 9V plugs throughout van for easy device charging and power where ever you need it.
– WeBoost Drive cell-signal booster with retractable roof-mounted antenna
– FVCO roof rack with wind-flair
– Fiamma F45 shade
– Owl Vans spare tire rack and rear-mounted ladder
– Terrawagen Fender Flare & Spoiler Kit (not mounted but included).
– Van Compass Stage 3 suspension system
– 17” Black Rhino Arsenal wheels
– Nitto Ridge Grappler LT275/70R17 tires
– Additional matching spare wheel & tire mounted on Owl rack with a lock on rear of van
– MaxxTrax recovery boards (mounted on roof).