This is my 2020 2wd 144 Wheel Base Sprinter Van. I built this van with a lot of love and hard work. My previous 2018 4wd van I lived out of for almost 3 years. During that time I learned a lot of things on how to maximize space with a modular build. Everything in this van is made with the highest quality materials and also with the highest quality certified installers. I’ve learned to spend the money and do a van build the right way. My builder is one of the best in the business (MARSready.com). I have over $50k in upgrades to this semi-loaded cargo van with receipts to prove it. I posted a YouTube video of my build on my page as well.
Here are a few of these items on paper:
1. Adventure Wagon Inerior Kit with floor sound proofing.
2. Agile Off Road RIP Kit Suspension
3. Aluminess Rack with crossbars and solar rack.
4. Renogy 180 Watt Solar w/12 volt deep cycle auxillary batteries.
5. Certified ceramic coat with black LineX plastic coating
6. 265 BF Goodrich All-terrain tires with Black Rhino Rims
7. Certified installed middle windows including Half-Bunk 10×33 sliders.
8. Espar Heater underneath passenger seat.
You may also like...