Looking to sell my 2020 Winnebago Revel 44E. I’ve seen them listed from 120k all the way to an upgraded 2020 model at 199k. I’ve had a lot of work done to it, to include (See Pics):
• Garage Lounge Storage System w/ Daybed from Canyon Adventure Vans in California.
• Upgraded Bamboo tables for both the Rear lounge and exterior tables Canyon Adventure Vans.
• Luxe6 Cool Gel Memory Mattress
• Agile Off-Road RIP kit Suspension Upgrade w/ no-rub Fender Kit.
• Black Rhino Military style Wheels.
• BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2 275/70/17 Tires (300 miles on them)
The Van has 26k miles on it (All Highway) but those miles were on the factory tires (Which I still have and will include in the sale).
I’ve obviously put a lot of money it into it but it doesn’t make financial sense to take it to the United Kingdom.
You may also like...