A custom van you can truly call home, this beautiful home on wheels sleeps 3 comfortably and includes all of the features you need to get out on the road today.
• Under Warranty
• Meticulously maintained, with detailed records
• Bright, warm and spacious living space
• Sleeps 3
• Unique laser-engraved cabinetry and pantry doors and drawers
• High capacity fresh-water tank
• Hot shower
• Refrigerator and freezer
• GasOne cooktop
• Go Power Elite System with 540W solar, 400AH battery bank, and 2000W inverter
• Slide out compostable Nature’s Head toilet
• Plenty of workspace options with ten 110V outlets and a dozen USB ports throughout van
• Slide out butcher block table
• Lots of storage space
• Screened rear windows and blackout curtains throughout
• MaxxAir 7000K Deluxe ceiling fan with thermostat and remote control
• Custom tranquil mood / stealth lighting
• Two large butcher block countertops.
• Hammered copper sink.
• Ridgeway pull-down faucet.
• GasOne stove.
• Dometic CFX3 55IM Fridge / Freezer.
• MaxxAir 7000K Deluxe ceiling fan
• Unique cabinetry built using reclaimed chestnut and burned with scenes of flora and fauna and celestial imagery.
• 27 gal fresh water tank
• 12V Shurflo water pump.
• Eccotemp L5 tankless HW heater.
• Small gray water tank.
• Two 30” wide comfortable seats with custom upholstery and nice views.
• A slide out butcher block serves as the dining table, for food prep, or as a desk.
• Plenty of USB and 110V outlets for powering and charging devices in mid-cabin area for working.
• Queen-width mattress: 60” x 74” x 6”.
• Dining area quickly converts to a guest bed: 30” x 70”.
• Two CRL 33” sliding windows with screens.
• Two personal, dimmable reading lights each with USB port.
• Two mid-cabin ‘Starry Lights’ illuminate constellations with soft blue tranquil mood lighting or for practical stealth-mode lighting.
• Blackout curtains throughout.
• Slide out Nature’s Head composting toilet. 5-year warranty.
• Hot and cold running water at the sink and outdoor shower.
SOLAR / ELECTRICAL
• Go Power Elite System includes:
– 540 watts of solar panels.
– Solar Controller.
– IC Series Inverter/Charger.
– 2000-watt pure sine wave Inverter/Charger.
• Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block.
• 400AH AGM Battery Bank.
• Ten 110V outlets; Twelve USB ports; Four LED ceiling lights; Two LED dimmable reading lights; Two blue ‘Starry Lights’ mid-cabin; Two LED lights in storage area under bed; Two blue LED stealth lights in storage area under bed.
• Havelock Sheep Wool (R19) and Thinsulate SM600L (R5.2) in walls/ceiling.
• RMAX 3/4″ Polyiso foam (R5.0 ) in floor.
• Rattletrap and Kilmat sound deadening.
• iBoard black running boards
• Four large, seagrass woven baskets in mid-cabin. For transporting large/long items, remove the baskets to utilize the pass-through storage area to fit a couple of surfboards, skis, etc. Can fit items up to 12′ in length.
• Large and deep space under the passenger dining seat.
• Two deep cubbies on both sides of the dining seats.
• Five large drawers and three cabinets in the galley units.
• Two wide and deep areas above the cockpit.
• Large trunk area accessible from the rear doors.
For more info and photos use QR code in Photos, or copy/paste this url: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/a63885ca-1a5c-4091-83da-487972c8adcd/review
You may also like...