2021 Mercedes Sprinter campervan conversion. This is the 144 with the high roof, 3.0 diesel, and 2wd. Has the nicer dash, leather heated seats, and all of the fancy cameras/sensors/adaptive cruise/lane keeping assistance etc too.
– 400 AH lithium.
– 300W of solar on the roof tied to a Victron MPPT solar controller to charge the batteries
– Victron DCDC alternator charger with Bluetooth to charge the batteries while driving
– Victron Battery Monitor with Bluetooth
– LED lights on the ceiling
– USB power outlets
– 12v portable hot shower
– 12v MAXXAIR roof vent
– 12v Planar Diesel heater plumbed into the van’s diesel tank.
– Large 12v fridge w/ freezer
– Lots of storage in the upper & lower cabinets.
– Large cold water only sink.
– 36 gallon fresh water, 20 gallon grey tank.
– Mosquito net on side door entry.
– Black out cover on side window
– Side flares allowed a full queen mattress.
– Slider window on the side door with a bug net.
– Automatic sliding side door.
– Rear windows
– Privacy curtains on the front
– Roof rack & side ladder