Storyteller Overland Stealth Mode 4WD – Like New
Storyteller makes a small number of vans each year. The company is known for their sleek functional design, high quality production values, open floor plan, uber-powerful Volta power system (off-grid for 7+ days), and superb customer service. This van comes with the added benefit of a strong community of STO owners. There’s an 18-month wait list for a new Storyteller van.
○ Canyon Adventure Vans GLSS (garage lounge storage system) with swivel table and seating for 6
○ Canyon Adventure Vans overhead storage shelf
○ 4X4 package, low and high range; 3.0L turbo diesel 7-speed transmission
○ 5000lb towing capacity / 500lb max tongue weight
○ BFG tires 265/60R/18, matching spare
○ High output auxiliary alternator powers 3200W inverter (6400W peak)
○ 200W solar panels, expandable to 600W
○ Portable induction cooktop, microwave, air conditioner, toilet, stow-away interior shower, and outside shower
○ Galley sink (20-gallon fresh water tank, 25 gallon gray water)
○ Swiveling driver and co-driver seats. Convertible GrooveLounge loveseat / sofa also converts to a bed
○ 10’ powered awning with dimmable lights, fold-down table for outside cooking set up.
○ Seating and seatbelts for 4 passengers, car-seat compatible
○ Spacious roof deck for hangouts and views
You may also like...