*Delivery to anywhere in the US!*
Gorgeous 2016 144″ Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van build with ample cabinet storage, cedar accents, solar panels, air conditioning, heat pump and so much more. Using premium materials and technology, this build is everything you’ve been dreaming about! To keep you cool in summer, warm in winter and to rid you of road noise during road trips we used 3M Thinsulate Acoustic/Thermal Insulation in all the nooks and crannies. With 1.5 inch butcher block, a Norcold 12v fridge, an adorable farmhouse sink and electric water pump plumbing, the “kitchen” in this tiny home has plenty of room to store your items while simultaneously looking modern and sleek.
Since no trip can be enjoyed to the fullest in sufferable extreme temperatures, we installed a small and efficient Dometic Brisk Air II 15,000 BTU Rooftop A/C unit which can fully cool the conversion in less than 15 minutes and a heat pump to warm up those cold winter nights. (note: this is the only thing in the Sprinter that does not run on solar)
The electric system consists of 4 100 watt solar panels which provide a charge to the 2 top of the line 100 a/h lithum Battleborn batteries. We included a 2000 watt inverter which converts 12vdc power from the solar system to 120vac to charge those essentials like your computer, camera, phone & battery banks AND to charge the batteries if it’s a cloudy day but shore power is available. Everything in the conversion (except the A.C. unit) runs on this solar system, freeing you to go off grid for days at a time and escape to wherever you call paradise.
– 2 100 Amp/hour Battleborn Lithium 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Batteries
– Victron BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor
– 4 Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Off Grid Monocrystalline Solar Panels
– 40A MPPT Renogy Rover Charge Controller
– Renogy 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter/charger
– 30 amp shore power inlet with breaker box
– Dometic Brisk Air II (w/ Bluetooth T-stat)
– Norcold NR751 Stainless Steel 2.7 cubic ft 12v fridge
– Seaflo 12V 1.2 GPM 35 PSI Water Pressure Diaphragm Pump
– 1×5 gal fresh water tank & 1×5 gal grey water tank
– Backup Camera
– Dimmable LED recessed lights
– Cedar ceiling
– 3M Thinsulate Insulation
– 7 overhead storage spaces
– bottom cabinet storage & drawer space
– 8-inch gel memory foam mattress (w/ pull out to extend to full King)
– Pull out eat-in table with seating for 2
– Lifeproof vinyl plank flooring over dual layer Insulated floor
You may also like...