Drivetrain: Engine runs flawlessly, transmission shifts smoothly. Recent transmission service including filter, and factory recall for shifter cable. Engine Oil cooler, spark plugs and coolant changed less than 5k miles ago. This is the same V6 motor used in MANY Chrysler vehicles and is very reliable. Many curriers use these vans and commonly see over 300K without major service. Wouldn’t hesitate to drive across the west coast, done it several times! 132K current mileage.
• Garage area capable of hauling 2 fullsize dirtbikes, plus all the gear that goes along with camping and riding. Easily accommodates multiple mountain bikes and ski gear.
• Loft bed with 4″ memory foam mattress
• 5′ kitchen galley/cabinet with butcher block counter top and stainless sink. Features locking draws and slide out 12v fridge. Cubby for portable cassette toilet
• Industrial 1 piece coin flooring on floors and lower walls. Mini cell foam insulation under floor
• Upholstered walls
• fully insulated walls and ceiling with 3m thinsulate
• Pine tongue and groove ceiling
• Outdoor shower
• swivel seat
• 2 maxx air vent fans
• Weboost cell service booster
• removable 2 person bench seat with integrated seat belts
• Wabasto 2000STC gasoline heater and thermostat
• 12v water pump connected to 7 gallon fresh water tank. Sink drains to a 7 gallon removable grey water tank. Both mounted under sink for convenient access. 2 extra fresh water tanks included
• Propane camp stove for cooking
• 2 renogy solar panels
• Kisae 50 amp DC to DC charger and solar charge controller (charges off the alternator and solar panels)
• 224 amp hours of AGM batteries.
• 2000W renogy inverter
• BlueSea 12v fuse panel
• 2 110v outlets plus extra power strip
• Multiple USB and cigarette style chargers
• LED lights in living space and garage
• Marine grade wire, fuses, breaker and disconnect switch
• 245/70R16 BFG all terrain KO2
• Black Rhino Havasu wheels
• Comes with correct sized tire chains
• Insulated windshield, and door window covers.
• Insulted vent van covers
• Fire extinguisher
• CO/Smoke detector
• Motion windows T vent window for slider door (New in box, not installed)
We have camped in van from sea level to 7000’ in temps from -5 to 90 degrees and the van has performed excellent. I took great pride in building this van, especially the cabinets and electrical system. Perfect home base for road trips, camping and gear hauling. Selling to fund house build.
You may also like...