This is hard for me but I just don’t use her as much as i’d like. She’s a 1993 Ford Eldorado class B camper van. This model was only made for a few years! Has been garage kept for a good portion of its life and runs like a champ! Everything is original inside aside from the flooring and a new piece was cut for the pull out bed up top. The passenger side running board was broken so the previous owner replaced it with a piece of wood and stained it. I personally love it because you can sit on it. She was my daily driver for about a year and has been on one camping trip with me. I can include a Honda generator for $1,200!
-In beautiful condition for the age
– Has 70,252 miles with no turnover
– The over overhead air conditioner blows ICE COLD
– Will run forever due to everything being mechanical and non electric
– The interior is in pristine condition
– Super comfortable to sleep in
– Has awning
– Minimal rust
– Needs a propane hose
– I don’t mind it but it could use a potential paint job as there is fading at the top
– I haven’t used the fridge so i’m unsure if it works
– Air conditioner needs charged (belt works)
– Has custom made captain chairs which where in there when I purchased it. They don’t slide back and forth so the driver seat may not be ideal for someone over 5’10” unless you’d like to replace the seat or have it moved
$25,500 OBO. I prefer for it to be picked up but would be open to delivering for a fee.
For any questions feel free to message me 🙂