Freshly converted 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter camper van. Originally built for a couple to travel off-grid from Alaska to the tip of South America. We both started new businesses and plans for a year-long trip changed to a much more modest PNW trip. In the meantime, we have been renting the van on Outdoorsy(link below) Which is an added benefit of a great side income.
Selling this because we just started a business so we are settling down and buying a house faster than we thought. We adore this rig and would like to find it a good home.
– 41k miles
– 144WB (stander length 20ft, inside ceiling hight 6.1 1/2
– RWD 2500 with tow package
– Brand new Cooper Discoverer SnowClaws and Set of 4 All-Terrain summer tires
Video Tour Link – https://youtu.be/xdWITjyHIBs
Outdoorsy Link – https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/bend_or/2016_mercedes_sprinter_226766-listing
This van is not made for the RV park. It is built for full-time van lifers who want to go off the grid as long as possible. With a colorful southwest-inspired design this van is best suited for a younger couple or single who loves to host friends and cook delicious meals. Best for an owner who needs lots of gear storage but doesn’t mind taking their 110-degree hot showers out the back of the van. The van was built to store enough water, food, and power, to be away from civilization for two weeks at a time.
– L-shaped couch that sits 4.
– Queen bed professionally upholstered slate-colored Crypton fabric (The L couch pulls out to become a full queen-
– Large Ruvati sink
– 3 stage carbon filtered water
– 2 burner induction cooktop
– 5 cubic foot Dometic fridge with a freezer
– Built-in digital safe
– MaxAir ventilation fan
– 360 gimbal fan
– Diesel heater air & water
– Fully insulated with Havelock Wool, (double insulation on the ceiling)
– Custom butcher block kitchen countertop with a matching Lagune table (2 optional mounting points)
– Vented windows on opposite sides of the vehicle for maximum airflow.
Electric (installed and inspected with local RV and overland pros at Bend-Battery)
– 400Ah Battle Born Lithium battery bank
– 2000W Victron Inverter (AAC power and 6110V outlets throughout the van)
– 510 watts of solar (3 x 170w Renogy panels)
– Alternator charging
– 30 amp shore power
– 42 gallons of freshwater storage
– 7 gallons of hot water storage
– 7-gallon grey water tank
– Separate filtered drinking water tap
– 3 stage carbon filter to (turn any sketchy fill station into high-quality drinking water)
– Heated outdoor shower
– Custom frameless full overlay cabinetry
– 5ft tall closet that can store 6 X 20gallon totes
– Longer storage for skies and paddles bikes
– Additional storage includes a puppy cubby
– Six overhead cabinets.
– Standing shelves for quick access
– Shoe Cubby and secure wine rack
– Aluminess Safari roof rack
– Aluminess Ladder
– 3 x 170w Renogy Solar panels
– All-terrain tires and dedicated snow tiers
– CRL Laurence T-vent window on slider door
– Pill shaped vented window rear drivers side
– Tow package
We could go on and on about the van but we’ll let the photos do the talking from here…
Q. We love your rig but, where is the Bathroom? (We get this a lot, usually from people new to van life)
A. We keep a small composting toilet in the gear closest. But us being a younger couple we were okay using public restrooms or the great outdoors, we very rarely found ourselves using the composting toilet even on long trips. If you love our rig but you need a toilet more accessible and permanent, I can install a drawer-style slide-out toilet from L shaped bench. for an inclusive charge of $1200.