Freshly converted 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter camper van. Originally built for a couple to travel off-grid from Alaska to the tip of South America. We both started new businesses and plans for a year-long trip changed to a much more modest PNW trip. In the meantime, we have been renting the van on Outdoorsy(link to the profile below) Which is an added benefit of a great side income.
Selling this because we just started a business so we are settling down and buying a house faster than we thought. We love this rig and have confidence you will too.
– 40k miles
– 2500 with tow package
– Brand new Cooper Discoverer SnowClaws and Set of 4 AT tires
Video Tour Link – https://youtu.be/xdWITjyHIBs
Outdoorsy Link – https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/bend_or/2016_mercedes_sprinter_226766-listing
This van is not a weekender. It is built for full-time van lifers who want to go off-grid as long as possible. Southwest-inspired design. This shorty packs in more amenities and storage than many longer 170WB sprinters
– L-shaped couch that sits 4.
– Queen bed professionally upholstered slate-colored Crypton fabric (The L couch pulls out to become a full queen-
– Large Ruvati sink
– 3 stage carbon filtered water
– 2 burner induction cooktop
– 5 cubic foot Dometic fridge with a freezer
– Built-in digital safe
– MaxAir ventilation fan
– 360 gimbal fan
– Diesel heater
– Fully insulated with Havelock Wool, double insulation on the ceiling
– Custom butcher block kitchen countertop with a matching Lagune table (2 optional mounting points)
– Vented windows on opposite sides of the vehicle for maximum airflow.
– 400Ah Battle Born Lithium battery bank
– 2000W Victron Inverter (AAC power and 6110V outlets throughout the van)
– 510 watts of energy solar
– Alternator charging
– 30 amp shore power
– 42 gallons of freshwater storage
– 7 gallons of hot water storage
– 7 Gallon grey water tank
– 3 stage carbon filter to turn any sketchy fill station into high-quality drinking water
– Heated outdoor shower
– Custom frameless full overlay cabinetry
– 5ft tall closet that can store 6 X 20gallon totes
– Longer storage for skies and paddles bikes
– Additional storage includes a puppy cubby
– Six overhead cabinets.
– Standing shelves for quick access
– Shoe Cubby
– Aluminess Safari roof rack
– Aluminess Ladder
– All-terrain tires
– CRL Laurence T-vent window on slider door
– Pill shaped vented window rear drivers side
We could go on and on about the van but we’ll let the photos do the talking from here…
Q. We love your rig but, where is the Bathroom? (We get this a lot, usually from people new to van life)
A. If you love our rig. I can install a drawer-style slide-out toilet from L – shaped bench and a stow-away indoor shower pan and curtain for an inclusive charge of $1200.
Q: Is it 4×4?
A: No it is RWD
You may also like...