2022 Winnebago Travato KL
Custom ordered from factory via dealer on Feb 2021.
Picked up July 2021.
Performed complete de-badge of all Winnebago branding on the exterior of the Travato for a cleaner and stealthier look.
*No accidents, single owner, title in hand (no lienholder), non smoker, well cared for, always oil changed with synthetic, still has warranty for Ram chassis and individual house side components (batteries, refrigerator, inverter, etc.).*
Options (original spec sheet available):
– Upgraded lithium package with 12.8 kWh factory upgrade
– Bright white exterior with weathered teak interior
– Upgraded ultraleather seats
– Upgraded dual pane acrylic awning-style windows with improved insulation
– Bike rack
– There is a small hairline crack on the induction cooktop that was caused by something heavy falling out of an above cabinet onto it. This appears to be purely cosmetic and barely noticeable as it does not appear to effect the functionality of the cooktop.
– The original bathroom sliding doors began to fail and were removed from the rig. We found that the OEM sliding doors were cheap and didn’t work well anyway. We no longer have them. We have opted to leave that area open or use the shower curtain from the bathroom to divide the spaces. A future owner could easily install a new door solution if desired.
– A few plastic pieces have fallen off the stinky slinky holder and the grey water tank release but do not appear to effect operation.
– Small dings and scratches throughout that are indicative of normal usage. I tried to include pictures of these but some are difficult to see/capture.
This rig is absolutely amazing and we are only selling because we may be making a military move overseas. Rather than put the Travato in storage for 3+ years, it seems more appropriate to let someone else enjoy it.
Suggested list price based on current market, 30k miles, and condition of the Travato per Nada Guides is $187k. Listing lower at $139k due to the issues described above.