Please welcome to the stage… VANNA WHITE! She’s from the ’80s and has WHEELS OF FORTUNE.
Parting with our classic 1989 Telstar Champion on a Ford E350 base.
We bought her 2 years ago to explore and tour the country, while being able to be self-reliant in all forms of traveling and boondocking. The only reason we are selling is because we are moving to Australia – if we could drive her there we would!
24 feet of beauty & freedom, and 9.5 feet tall mean she is between a B+, and a class C rig.
She is fuel injected, feeding a 7.5L V8 engine, with a new starter & house battery under the hood, and 280ah lithium battery to power the house equipment.
600w of solar on the roof, powering through 2kw of pure sine wave inverter/solar charge controller/battery charger (all-in-one unit/s).
Just look at what is included in her showcase!
•600 watts solar system
•Dual backup cameras
•Overhead fan for cab
•4 USB ports, 2 accessory power ports (by dinette & bed)
•New energy efficient LED lights throughout house
•2-stage Norcold large refrigerator & freezer
•4 burner stovetop
•Range hood & fan
•Kitchen pop-up bench
•Kitchen sink & bench
•Full bed with privacy screen
•Dinette with 2 seatbelts, making up to 4 safety-belt’d seats for when you’re driving from one place to another (4 includes driver’s & passenger cab seats).
• Dinette that also converts to single bed
•Curtains for windshield & door window
•Plenty of storage cabinets including slim wardrobe, storage under dinette, and runner cabinets throughout dining and bedroom space.
•Separate back storage space
• Tall interior (I’m 6’3”, and I fit comfortably standing upright inside)
•30 gallon fresh water tank
•Portable AC unit
•Ducted heating unit with interstates thermostat
•3 overhead vents & 1 overhead fan
• a wealth of fluids, hoses, tire socks, camping equipment included! (Photo attached)
Also including …
– New distributor
– New Catalytic Converter
– New house battery
– New starter battery
– New power steering box
– New power steering pump
– New in-tank fuel pump
– New starter solenoid
– New drivetrain U joints
– New front & rear breaks
– New break master cylinder
– New fan blower motor
– New LP regulator
– New LP shutoff valve
– New fridge board
– Cab air conditioning rebuilt
– Rear differential cleaned & re-greased
– Lithium/House battery switch
– Radiator hose repaired
– Windows freshly sealed this Spring ‘22
– Recent tune up
– Tires less than 10,000 miles on them, 1 spare tire under vehicle & 1 additional spare tire available to take.
– Comes with portable AC & washing machine as well as a wealth of fluids, 3 hoses, tarp, water filter, sewer hose, supports & accessories, extendable ladder, extendable snow scrapper/brush, 5 gal full gas can (stabilized), grill with 3 propane cans, 30amp connectors, surge protector/electrical tester, snow socks (approved in CO for chain laws) – entire haul well worth over $1000
Located just outside of Denver, Colorado. Willing to drive to her new owners provided deposit & return trip gas are paid.
More photos available on request. She’s ready for her next adventure!