El Torro Negro is looking for his new home. I purchased this van December 2021 from the owner performed the conversion that same year. I’ve taken it on trips at least once per month since, put some TLC into it (details below) and tested it’s durability on trips as far as North Carolina. It’s been a great vehicle for me, I’m only selling due to my family growing and needing more space.
This is a 2006 Ford Econoline custom campervan conversion.
– Converted by a licensed electrician. Meticulously built and thoughtfully designed.
– Lots of recent maintenance/repairs completed (See details below. A lot of work was done to ensure reliability for the long haul. You can have peace of mind knowing many big potential issues have already been addressed)
– Fully geared up and ready to take on an adventure
– Weekend warrior. Great van for 2-5 night trips.
– Perfect Florida Campervan – A/C, Electric Hookups. Very easy & convenient for our awesome Florida State Parks. (We camped in July in Central Florida comfortably)
– AC & Heat
– MaxxAir Ceiling Fan
– Electric Hookups
– Rooftop Solar Power
– Sink & Water Tanks
– Convertible Bed
– Convenient storage with built in framing
– Electric outlets throughout van
Additions I made:
– Brand New All-Terrain Tires (Go ahead and park on the beach with confidence!)
– Rooftop Portable PVC Shower
– Heat Coil for AC Unit
– Backup Camera
– Custom Built Sun Shades (Gamechanger and will save you $500+ if you purchased from a manufacturer)
Maintenance/Repairs I performed (I have copies of all invoices):
– [$850] Brand new All-Terrain Tires (2022)
– [$1800] New Brakes(2022)
– [$1275] New AC Unit, hoses, assemblies, etc. (2022)
– [$750] New Ignition Coils (2022)
Maintenance/Repairs done in 2019-2021 prior to me:
– New Head Gasket (2021)
– New Radiator (2021)
– New Spark Plugs (2021)
– New Ball Joints & Tie Rods (Front/Rear) (2019)