Motivated sellers!!! selling this beautiful camper van for my son who completed this buildout in 2021 and had been living in the van full time, skiing in Colorado, Utah, and Northern California until he recently moved to Europe. It drives fantastic and gets decent gas mileage of 15 city, 20 hwy.
• Purchased from original owner
• Clean CarFax – no accidents
• Body in excellent condition with a few minor paint chips/dings (see last photos)
• SMOG passed 04/22
• 193,000 miles
• 159” wheelbase (middle length option, not extended so you can still park easily in regular parking spaces)
• 72” standing height
Previously a work van so always had up to date regular maintenance.
• New flex plate and engine mounts installed November 2021.
• New windshield
• New headlights
• New Toyo Open Country A/T III tires (Treadwear warranty of 65,000 miles. Used for 3,000 miles)
• Installed new back-up camera.
• Sides and ceiling fully insulated with 2” Thinsulate insulation with Reflectix. Floor insulated with 1” board insulation.
• Installed rear driver side 20” x 48” sliding window for natural light and ventilation.
• Installed Maxxair ceiling fan for ventilation.
• Renogy 200Ah AGM deep cycle battery to power ceiling lights, ceiling fan, water pump, and inverter.
• Renogy 40A battery to battery charger to recharge house battery while driving.
• Renogy 700W inverter with (2) plug outlets and (1) USB port to easily charge appliances, laptops, phones, etc.
• (6) ceiling puck lights with on/off switch by door to fully illuminate living space and (1) battery operated fairy light strand for “cozy” lighting.
• Sink with filtered running water
• (2) interchangeable (7) gallon water tanks for under sink use. (1) grey water (5) gallon tank with easy gravity hose set up to drain from sink.
• Seaflo 1.2 GPM 0.4 HP water pressure diaphragm water pump
• Waterdrop brand water filter with 8000 gallon filter capacity
• Camp Chef brand (2) burner stove with oven. Connects to 20lb propane tank for easy re-fill.
• Stove installed with Hardie Backer cement board and Thermo-Tec flame retardant insulation (blocks more than 90% radiant heat up to 1500 degrees F) to block ambient heat around kitchen cabinets. Also installed a CO monitor/alarm and a kitchen fire extinguisher for added safety.
• Pull out 20” x 36” table under bed for convenience.
• RTIC insulated cooler under bed
• Plenty of overhead storage above cab and kitchen for food, clothing, books, games, cleaning supplies, etc. as well as cubby storage next to bed and under inverter.
• Raised fixed mattress platform bed with new full sized memory foam mattress. Allows for additional storage under the bed accessible from the back doors. (We fit our skis and snowboard along with bins for boots and snow jackets and still have room for bags, traction pads, surfboards, etc.)