FORD TRANSIT PASSENGER 350 2018 – MEDIUM ROOF – 2 SEATS –
* Used for marketing materials for VanLab USA and hardly driven – only recently on Outdoorsy in the Summer
* 5 Star reviews on Outdoorsy! See here – https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/portland_or/2018_ford_transit_235569-listing/reviews
* 2 owners – 1 was Enterprise and they looked after it, the other is me and it drives so smooth.
* Fully converted with VanLab kit – King Bed, fridge space, sink, faucet, worktop.
* Includes full window covers all around – brand new and retail value of $2,000
* Work table, x2 side benches to eat and relax in ‘day mode’ on the comfy sofas
* Luxe cushions newly upholstered – value $2,500
* Full electrics – VSR for charging, circuit breakers, switches, lighting, fuses, fuse board, 2 double USBs – value $1,500
* Tinted ‘limousine windows’ for privacy – $4,000 added
* Lots of storage space for travelling, easy access at rear for unloading grey and fresh water under the sink The van drives like a Tank, much smoother than our recent purchase the Sprinter 2500.
You may also like...