Here is a brand new Ram ProMaster 3500 159 EXT with less than 200 miles on it that has been converted into a custom conversion van. This van is equipped with an RV package from Dodge which includes a 220amp alternator, tow hitch/rear power plug and lowered smooth swivel seats. The van also includes a 36,000 mile basic 3 year warranty as well as GAP protection.
Check out our Promo Video here:
Electrical set up
– 360 watts of Solar
– Victron MPPT 100/50
– 2 x 100ah Battleborn lifepo4 batteries (upgradeable to 4x100ah batteries, all hardware included)
– 3000 watt Victron Multiplus inverter
– 30a shore power hookup
– Victron Lynx distributor
– Victron multi-control and BMV-712 Battery monitor with bluetooth
– Sterling B2B for charging your batteries while driving.
– Usb charging ports in kitchen and bed
– AC/DC breaker box and fuse panel
– Dual dimmer light switch for lights over bed and kitchen area
– Dimmer light switch for under cabinet lighting
– Reading lights with usb charge ports
– Led lighting underneath bed area
– Dometic CFX75 DZ fridge/freezer
– 3 burner Furrion propane cook top
– Under mount kitchen sink w/ cutting board
– Shurflo Electric water pump
– 22 gallon wheel well fresh water tank
– 15 gallon grey water
– Lagun swiveling table.
– Maxxfan 6401k
Other noted features.
– Dometic Penquin 2 air conditioning unit
– Truma Aqua Go instant hot water heater for shower and sink.
– Fiamma awning
– Full wet bath/shower area with light and fan inside.
– Nature’s Head composting toilet
– Captain and passenger seats swivel
– Sliding vented window over bed
– Propane tank inside a locker vented outside
– Remote Propane switch
– Flip up countertop
– Insulated with Havelock wool
– Back up camera
– Queen size 6” foam mattress 60”x77” (I’m 6’1” and can sleep wall to wall comfortably)
– Tons of storage
– Pre-wired for Webasto Petrol heater
Contact Dominic with any questions
Van is currently located in Golden, CO
You may also like...